Model Cars Magazine Forum

What diecast did you get today?

Gramps46

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 3:47 PM, Gramps46 said:

As far as I know it is just a design feature on the trunk of the Pegaso.  

They're pretty cool, and very rare. I just picked one up myself, from Anna of Madrid. 😄 I bought a set of triangular tipped screw drivers awhile back to be able to disassemble European diecasts and work on them. Looking over the Pegaso now and figuring out what I want to do with it. 

20 hours ago, Hoffman said:

They're pretty cool, and very rare. I just picked one up myself, from Anna of Madrid. 😄 I bought a set of triangular tipped screw drivers awhile back to be able to disassemble European diecasts and work on them. Looking over the Pegaso now and figuring out what I want to do with it. 

That is a very impressive car, Tim - I have 4 of these models that will undergo different treatments some day - at least the wheels have to be changed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, 1959scudetto said:

Got another Bburago Ferrari 250 TdF today - base plate says 1956, but this is a late '57/early '58 model :

P1190652.JPG.cad76bb7f9bca6fcbe6409265d632346.JPG:

I would have to go digging to find my baseplate, have had it a few years.  Not wild about the color unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Anglia105E said:

Here are my three Danbury Mint Rolls-Royce Phantom III diecast models in 1:24 scale, which I have owned for some time.

One car is finished in black, one is in burgundy and one in light blue and grey two-tone . . .

David

100_4007.JPG

100_4013.JPG

100_4016.JPG

100_4021.JPG

100_4027.JPG

100_4029.JPG

Apologies guys . . . I forgot to mention these three model cars are in need of a good polish, as well as a missing Spirit of Ecstasy on one of them, and a pair of spot lamps that need fixing back in place.

Thanks a lot Gary . . .

David

I have only just realised, that I have posted in the wrong place, under the wrong topic . . . ' What Diecast Did You Get Today? '

My three Phantom III's were not purchased TODAY . . . as I have owned these for quite some time . . . Sorry guys, my brain has gone AWOL

Maybe it is a Christmas / End of Year thing . . . I have not been drinking something strong, honestly !

David

• Haha 1

arrived a couple of weeks ago. my plan is to use the fenders on a mongram 36 ford to build it into a 35. one pic has the fenders from the 36 in and they are very close in size with the truck fenders only being a mil or two wider. length is good. I'll probably use the extra 36 front end on the truck. it wasn't too dear either, even on this side of the pondDSC09052.thumb.JPG.5f4c06c9410b4e2b58e4ffb7d7302d67.JPGDSC09053.thumb.JPG.02f74f7b3dc6490d327f4171051df5cb.JPG

• 1 month later...