Model Cars Magazine Forum

Round2 2021 first quarter

Mr mopar

Two choices for now...either the Coke version or the ramp truck.  Either way, if you just want a pickup, you shouldn't have trouble swapping the extras off for something you can use.

I'm surprised these releases haven't brought about a Great Unloading of earlier issue kits, as has happened with Nova wagons and '64 Cutlasses.  Watch for an avalanche of hardtops as we speak...

1 hour ago, Richard Bartrop said:

It's just funny when the people who keep lecturing us about how we should be grateful for every lump of plastic that gets foisted upon us suddenly decide that a decal sheet is intolerable.

I think you have me confused with someone. Good day to you, sir. 

9 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

I like that Chev truck.

Looks like I'll have some more Coke decals to add to the pile of Coke decals that will never get used

If you don’t want to keep them I will take them and repay your postage or you might trade them to someone sometime Dan..

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Casey said:

Nobody wants that kit again...ever.

It was reissued under the Space: 1999 series as the alternate version, like so, not too long ago:

Hey, the original was cool. Didn’t like reissue/mod. Only think they were good for were axles on the originals. 😎

CEDA6E4B-EBA9-4AD1-877F-0892890D07E3.jpeg

The old Car Model Magazine ran a series of articles on kitbashed versions of the original Moon Scope kit.  Not my thing, but a reissue of it as originally produced with the six wheels would probably do okay.