Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gender Inquiry

2 hours ago, dimaxion said:

Anyone ??

John, since your title says "Gender Inquiry" instead of "Fender Inquiry" , possibly no one wants to open a post with such a hot topic title? 

BTW, I identify as "angry white middle age male".  😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Can-Con said:

John, since your title says "Gender Inquiry" instead of "Fender Inquiry" , possibly no one wants to open a post with such a hot topic title? 

BTW, I identify as "angry white middle age male".  😉

I myself identify as the king of England.

Therefore, you must all refer to me as "Your Highness", or "Your Excellency" from here on out.  :D

Steve

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

I myself identify as the king of England.

That's nothin'. My last two exes both identified as the center of the universe around which everything else revolved. Sure would have been interesting to get them both in the same room. Probably would have touched off a new big-bang.  

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

That's nothin'. My last two exes both identified as the center of the universe around which everything else revolved. Sure would have been interesting to get them both in the same room. Probably would have touched off a new big-bang.  

I was actually thinking that this might be about something more salacious than trailer fenders.  Sometimes Alimony is money well spent I always found. 

Dmiaxion, I also had one of those "What?!" moments when I read the subject line of your thread.  You know, you can go back and edit the subject line to better reflect your question.  "Gender" and "Fender" rare quite different things.  You'll probably get better and on-topic replies to your question.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Sounds like you have a type. :D

All kidding aside, the letter F and the letter G are right next to each other on the same line on your keypad. Noy as hard to hit one or both as you may think. Notice the same can be said for the letter T and the letter Y, as you can see when I started this sentence.