Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Bantam Bomber...

Mothersworry

This one is absolutely sweet! Amazing how well this came out from this ancient tooled (I assume) Revell Double Car Kit (Bantam Bomber and Scarlett Screamer?) the replacement tires and metallized wheels and other metallic parts look great against that red exterior/ black interior. This reflects my favorite vintage for altered’s before they went a little nuts with the hiked up front ends and towering superchargers (although I like those too 🤪). This one is my favorite model car of the day, thank you for sacrificing an $$$$ kit and building and posting it for us to enjoy.

Did I read on here somewhere that Atlantis has the molds for these Revell double drag car kits and has plans to re-issue them??? 

4 hours ago, papajohn97 said:

This one is absolutely sweet! Amazing how well this came out from this ancient tooled (I assume) Revell Double Car Kit (Bantam Bomber and Scarlett Screamer?) the replacement tires and metallized wheels and other metallic parts look great against that red exterior/ black interior. This reflects my favorite vintage for altered’s before they went a little nuts with the hiked up front ends and towering superchargers (although I like those too 🤪). This one is my favorite model car of the day, thank you for sacrificing an $$$$ kit and building and posting it for us to enjoy.

Did I read on here somewhere that Atlantis has the molds for these Revell double drag car kits and has plans to re-issue them??? 

14 minutes ago, boss 302 mustang said:

I believe I read somewhere on this board that Atlantis does NOT have the tool for the Bantam body.  I was glad I saw that because I was thinking of selling one off....changed my mind quickly!

It is also my understanding that Atlantis does not have the Bantam body tool. 

• 2 weeks later...