Model Cars Magazine Forum

Round 2 2024 January

2 hours ago, Daddyfink said:

Cool, my wallet needed a rest after the holidays! 

Those Mustang and Cougar II kits are Swap Meet table Herpes! You just can't get rid of them! LOL! 

54 minutes ago, Richard Bartrop said:

I might want to take another try at that Mustang II.

I have one in the stash I've been thinking about taking a run at since I now have a can of Tamiya racing white that's pretty close to Ford Wimbledon white to use on it.

• Like 1

Remember that these Round2 videos are always a month off...so February is going to be a break for your wallets. This month you have to pick up the Demon, both Ford P/Us, the Warlock, the Mach Won and the '59 Caddy that's finally a proper Ambulance...

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Can-Con said:

I have one in the stash I've been thinking about taking a run at since I now have a can of Tamiya racing white that's pretty close to Ford Wimbledon white to use on it.

I have one in the stash, Lindberg, and have thought about making a Shelby like R version out of it. Otherwise I will just let it keep sleeping in storage. 

• Like 1

Sadly, there's nothing to tempt me this time around. I'd like to have one of the TouchTone Terror, but I've still got four of the older Red Wagon version. As for the Mustang, I built it a long time ago and that was enough. If they reach deep into the old MPC stash and bring out some Vegas, Monzas, and early versions of the Pinto, I'll be all over that.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...