Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Congrats on that find, Steven - looking forward to the build threads on them!

What do you need for the '63? I have some '62 bits left.

Not 100% sure Chris. At this point, the only thing I'm not seeing for the '63 is the interior tub. Lots of parts in bags, so there could be other small parts missing as well. Steve

I just happened across a "buy it now" auction on ebay today with a complete, unpainted 1959 Lincoln continental hardtop "jr. craftsman" kit, as well as a nearly complete 1963 Lincoln convertible. The pair for $25.00! I had to take the chance & jump on it! :) Steve

That's a good deal Steve and I hope everything is there..

over the last few days,

resin wheels for a rig project I am doing, a first place trophy at a show for my 71 cuda, decals in the mail from model truckin, and the best thing so far.............

an 8lb 6oz grandson last night!!!! been a fabulous last few days B):DB)

Got in my 1949 Ford and 1969 Chevelle glue bombs today. Both are in good shape and easily salvageable. I think I'm gonna use the more detailed chassis from the 1969 Cutlass for the Chevelle.

I have always liked the AMT 49 Ford. Does the 69 Cutlass frame fit the 69 Chevelle good??

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...