[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Casey

2019 Round2 Car Kit Releases

Recommended Posts

On 4/14/2019 at 3:24 AM, Mr mopar said:

The sprit car is Kevin Swindell

Nope, the Sprint car is one that was driven by Joke Saldana. Has Saldana on the front of the top wing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, horsepower said:

Nope, the Sprint car is one that was driven by Joke Saldana. Has Saldana on the front of the top wing.

I don't care who is driving that car !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 1:59 PM, Mr. Metallic said:

Maybe an admin can take all this Revell discussion and move it to the appropriate thread? Is it possible to cherry pick certain posts to move?

Yes, it's possible. Might be a good idea to move the truck-specific discussion to the Model Trucks section, too.

New images of future releases:

AMT11301923FordTRoadster.thumb.jpg.5b122e7ad273c73e7c6dd4c113964319.jpg

MPC914SchwinnOrangeKrate.jpg.aae8c8d8fe9b0d4f46e6fdf1e221d262.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anybody else seen the press release on the Supernatural 67 Impala that is going to be shown at Wonderfest??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dave branson said:

Has anybody else seen the press release on the Supernatural 67 Impala that is going to be shown at Wonderfest??

No. Details? New body, or will they try to slide by with the '67 fastback body? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Casey said:

Yes, it's possible. Might be a good idea to move the truck-specific discussion to the Model Trucks section, too.

New images of future releases:

AMT11301923FordTRoadster.thumb.jpg.5b122e7ad273c73e7c6dd4c113964319.jpg

MPC914SchwinnOrangeKrate.jpg.aae8c8d8fe9b0d4f46e6fdf1e221d262.jpg

Want and Want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Any word on the release date of the Schwinn? Also if the Supernatural kit is accurate to the TV series, then count me in on that as well!

Edit: There was mention on the Round 2 Facebook post that the Schwinn will be out sometime in June.

Edited by Jordan White

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forwards to that Schwinn bike , always wanted one !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would R2 really tool up something new for a 4 door 67 Impala? Or will it be a diecast 1/64 scale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a good question, especially since the show will be going off the air after the next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven’t heard anything about a Supernatural kit, Greenlight has done diecast in several scales, I could see Round 2 doing diecast ones with one of their many brands.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Rob Hall said:

Haven’t heard anything about a Supernatural kit, Greenlight has done diecast in several scales, I could see Round 2 doing diecast ones with one of their many brands.  

It's listed as a future release on a major distributor's website as of May 9th. AMT kit 1/25 scale. Release date TBD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Zoom Zoom said:

It's listed as a future release on a major distributor's website as of May 9th. AMT kit 1/25 scale. Release date TBD.

Interesting..they'll probably just rebox the '67 Impala SS kit and hope people don't notice that it's a 2dr.. ;)  (J/K, a '67 Impala 4dr ht would be neat to have in kit form). 

Edited by Rob Hall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was a Schwinn 10-speed bike (Collegiate, Continental, Paramount, Varsity, etc.) ever offered as a model?  MPC914SchwinnOrangeKrate.jpg.aae8c8d8fe9b0d4f46e6fdf1e221d262.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Motor City said:

Was a Schwinn 10-speed bike (Collegiate, Continental, Paramount, Varsity, etc.) ever offered as a model? 

Image result for mpc Schwinn 10-speed bike kit

Edited by Can-Con

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Supernatural Impala:

maxresdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaaah........I had one of these when I was a kid. This would have been circa 1968-69 time frame. I'd LOVE to have a kit of this if indeed it makes it to the shelves! It's crazy how much money the 1:1's can go for these days!

MPC914SchwinnOrangeKrate.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrObsessive said:

Aaaah........I had one of these when I was a kid. This would have been circa 1968-69 time frame. I'd LOVE to have a kit of this if indeed it makes it to the shelves! It's crazy how much money the 1:1's can go for these days!

MPC914SchwinnOrangeKrate.jpg

 

 

Probably July, maybe August at the latest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, niteowl7710 said:

Probably July, maybe August at the latest. 

On the Round 2 Facebook, they mentioned June as the release month!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jordan White said:

On the Round 2 Facebook, they mentioned June as the release month!

Mayhaps, they're not on the June run list yet, but that won't be finalized for a few weeks. It's not like Round2 actually seems to know exactly when they'll release kits, they prove that on a monthly basis with the Chad videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Can-Con said:

Image result for mpc Schwinn 10-speed bike kit

thank you, Steve!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tentative schedule of the releases.

AMT
1:25 1955 Chevy Bel Air Sedan - JUNE 2019
1:25 Peterbilt 359 Wrecker - JUNE 2019
1:25 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS - JUNE 2019
1:25 1967 Mercury Cyclone Eliminator II (Dyno Don Nicholson) - JUNE 2019
1:25 White Western Star Semi Tractor - JUNE 2019
1:25 1967 Shelby GT350 - White - JUNE 2019
1:25 Wild Wheels & Wide Ovals Parts Pack - JUNE 2019
1:25 1971 Plymouth Duster 340 - JULY 2019
1:25 1923 Ford Model T Roadster Street Rod Series - JULY 2019
1:25 1940 Willys Pickup Gasser (Coca-Cola) - JULY 2019
1:25 Autocar Dump Truck - JULY 2019
1:25 1940 Ford Sedan Delivery (Coca-Cola) - JULY 2019
1:25 Monster Truck Tire Parts Pack - JULY 2019
1:25 1969 Chevy Camaro (Yenko) - AUGUST 2019
1:25 1953 Ford Victoria Hardtop w/Coca-Cola Machine - AUGUST 2019
1:25 Digger Dragster "Fooler Fueler" - AUGUST 2019
1:25 Big Rig Semi Trailer - AUGUST 2019
1:25 Firestone Drag 500 Tire Set - AUGUST 2019
1:25 1965 Chevelle "Surf Wagon" - SEPTEMBER 2019
1:25 1963 Chevy Impala SS - SEPTEMBER 2019
1:25 White Western Star Semi Tractor (Coca Cola) - SEPTEMBER 2019
1:25 Don Garlits Wynns Jammer Dragster - SEPTEMBER 2019
1:25 1925 Ford T "Chopped" - SEPTEMBER 2019
1:25 Plymouth Valiant Scamp Kit Car - SEPTEMBER 2019
1:25 Supernatural 1967 Impala - OCTOBER 2019
1:25 1995 GMC Sonoma Pickup - OCTOBER 2019
1:24 Peterbilt 378 Long Hauler Semi Tractor - OCTOBER 2019
1:24 Reefer Semi Trailer - NOVEMBER 2019

MPC
1:25 1974 Plymouth Road Runner - AUGUST 2019
1:48 Space: 1999 Eagle II Display Model - OCTOBER 2019
1:25 Don "Snake" Prudhomme Wynns Winder Dragster - OCTOBER 2019
1:25 1978 Dodge Monaco CHP Police Car 2T - OCTOBER 2019
1:72 Space 1999: 14" Eagle Transporter - NOVEMBER 2019

Polar Lights
1:25 Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine Snap - JUNE 2019
1:2500 Star Trek Discovery U.S.S. Shenzhou (Snap) - JUNE 2019
1:2500 Star Trek Discovery USS Enterprise Snap - AUGUST 2019
1:25 Hostess Trucking Decal Pack (Can be used on any 1:25 scale truck model) - JULY 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know where that list came from, but the '55 Chevy sedan, '70 Chevelle, and '71 Duster have already been available for some time now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark said:

Don't know where that list came from, but the '55 Chevy sedan, '70 Chevelle, and '71 Duster have already been available for some time now.

All three of those have been in my local Hobby Lobby for quite a while.  The Duster and Chevelle for a couple of months, and the '55 Chevy showed up about a month ago.

This store is in a small town and takes forever to get new kits in stock.  Some of the kits people in here are getting, like the Revell Porsche Tractor, still haven't shown up yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now