Model Cars Magazine Forum
falcon wagon

My 2020 builds

Some great looking builds. I like the way you put the Mustang roof on the Falcon. 

Very nice builds.

Curious where the 32 RPU came from(Altered States?) and what the inside of the bed looks like.

39 minutes ago, 68shortfleet said:

Very nice builds.

Curious where the 32 RPU came from(Altered States?) and what the inside of the bed looks like.

I'm not sure it might have came from them been to many years ago to remember , the bed is from the 34 Ford with the wheel wells cut out for the fenders.

On 12/21/2020 at 3:52 PM, falcon wagon said:

IMG-2940.jpg

Great stuff Carl !  I always get a bit nostalgic when I see an original like this one . :)

A good year! I’m partial to your Jeepster since I’m very deep into building a couple of them!

Hopefully 2021 will be a better year and we can all get together again to share our builds in person!

9 hours ago, TooOld said:

Great stuff Carl !  I always get a bit nostalgic when I see an original like this one . :)

Thanks Merry Christmas

Man, those are great. love the '72 Torino. Something you don't see often, a great bodystyle and my favorite of all year Torinos.

The AMT full-fendered channeled Deuce roadster and the chopped '29 coupe are great examples of your style. And of course the Falcon fastback must have its 1:1 equivalent somewhere in Ford Styling's archives. Here's wishing you a healthy, happy and productive 2021.