Model Cars Magazine Forum

4 hours ago, michaelbaskett said:

I'm afraid we have been forgotten Peter...

Actually, Dave has been working behind the scenes to track what is going on with these late/lost shipments. He is trying to determine if it was a fault of the magazines, the printer/shipper or the postal service.

I assume you guys have reached out and contacted Gregg and Larry at the magazine.

55 minutes ago, Xingu said:

Actually, Dave has been working behind the scenes to track what is going on with these late/lost shipments. He is trying to determine if it was a fault of the magazines, the printer/shipper or the postal service.

I assume you guys have reached out and contacted Gregg and Larry at the magazine.

No, not yet as I still assume it’s the post office’s fault. I just can’t believe that the magazine can get to another continent but can’t reach an address on the same continent. Guys were buying them in store about 2 to 3 weeks ago (here in Canada). But as a subscriber I’m at the mercy of the post office. And at this time magazines are extremely low priority for them. That’s why I’m grumbling that I won’t see this new issue until January as magazines will have even lower priority during holiday parcel rush time. I’m not blaming anyone associated with the magazine, I’m kvetching about the postal services in our respective countries that don’t give a hoot about getting an item that you’ve bought and paid for, even as insignificant as a magazine, delivered to you.

On 10/23/2021 at 10:50 AM, Xingu said:

For me, it was Dave that came to the rescue with issue #209