Model Cars Magazine Forum

Finished my new hobby room (almost)

Most of us can only dream. -_-

Steve

I know what you mean. I've been working from my kitchen table for years. I live in a one bedroom apartment, so I finally decided to carve out some space in my garage. Since I make cabinets for a living, those just cost me materials. The wood for the cabinet doors was a tree that fell here on the farm, I had it sawed at a local sawmill, and dried it in the barn for a few years. Most everything else is scrounged, homemade, or flea market and auction finds. And now I have a kitchen again!:)

Edited by Kit Basher

This is very nice Hugh. I was wondering how you got the nice drawers to the left of the building counter space. 

Thanks Andy. I made all the cabinets, including the drawer unit. In fact, I did everything, framing, drywall, paint, wiring, flooring, etc. It's the only way I could afford to do this.:D

Thanks Mark, a sink would be nice, but getting plumbing out there would be a major job. I guess that's the one thing I'll have to continue to do in my kitchen.

Thanks Tom, James, Bruce

Thanks, Dan: 10-4, I'm on it!

Thanks Charlie, I'm not a FB kind of guy. Old dinosaur.....

Thanks, Kerry.