Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone else experiencing a delay when clicking on a post etc?

Monty

When I click on the back arrow nothing happens, so I just close the MCM window open a new tab and start again.

If you right click on the back arrow, you will see that a bunch of pages have loaded. You can go down that list and click on the page you want to go back to.

Might be easier than closing and starting over.

It doesn't happen every time but about one out of ten times I have trouble getting a thread to open or have trouble getting a post to actually post. For threads that are hard to open, I usually start over, but I learned that if I try to do anything while waiting (like start again) for a post to actually post that it sometimes will double post.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got the dreaded 404 WE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE PAGE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR when I tried to upload a multi-paragraph response to a technical question.

This has been happening since the big site change a while back.

I guess the site as it is now is configured primarily for attaboys. Any significant amount of text seems to send it into stupid mode.

I just got the dreaded 404 WE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE PAGE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR when I tried to upload a multi-paragraph response to a technical question.

This has been happening since the big site change a while back.

I guess the site as it is now is configured primarily for attaboys. Any significant amount of text seems to send it into stupid mode.

I had this too for several hours the other day. I finally gave up trying to post then.