Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'm only one tried of this cold weather

charlie

Yeah I've had just about enough of this cold stuff... and so has my wallet... paying the gas bill for heat...!!!   I'd love to move to a warmer climate area, but the wifey doesn't agree:angry:... She likes it cooler due to being hot all the time due to menopause.

On 3/6/2019 at 9:28 PM, HomerS said:

Just because my car has the bun warmers didn't mean I wanted to have to use them into Spring!!

I use the bun warmers in my truck often as it helps when one has a bad back or back ache, try it. I use the heated seats in the fall, winter and spring months.

I've gotta say that the winter here in NY,has not really been that bad overall.We only got around 8-10 inches of snow for the whole season.Thats nothing compared to most of our winters.And the temps haven't even that bad.We had a few cold days,here and there of course,and some wind,but nothing too bad at all.I was able to work on my car in my driveway throughout the winter,which has been great:D..But of course now that I wrote this,we are going to get a lot of snow for March.But let's hope not.?Anyway,no real complaints about the weather in my neck of the woods this year.

Got about another foot of snow yesterday and last night.

Spent about an hour and a half digging out.

Nothing really out of the ordinary for March in Minnesota.

Here is a shot of the 5 foot snow bank out my patio door as viewed from my family room chair, and a shot of the rudimentary "cow path" that was once my front sidewalk. ^_^

Steve

2v2EAm6FgxwUbWP.jpg

2v2EAmtTgxwUbWP.jpg

Not so much the cold here in central NC been a fairly mild winter actually but it's the rain and gloom, I actually thought that we had somehow been transported to Portland, Oregon where this is the norm for much of the year and I can certainly see why more anti depressants are prescribed in that region than anywhere else I would be on them too if I had to put up with this kind of weather all the time, I need my vitamin D in sun ray form, today's high was 62 and gloom but better days are ahead right around the corner then about July we will be crying that it's so hot and wished it would rain LOL never a happy medium. :blink: