Model Cars Magazine Forum

What makes you say “yeah, that’s cool.”

19 hours ago, Plowboy said:

Easy pick for me. Although I have a bunch that I think are cool. This one checks all of the boxes for me. This model has the most working features and scratch building I've ever done. I doubt I'll ever build another that does it for me like this one does.

47989291881_647c11b1e7_b.jpg

Yeah, my style of cool!

On 10/26/2019 at 4:12 PM, Plowboy said:

Easy pick for me. Although I have a bunch that I think are cool. This one checks all of the boxes for me. This model has the most working features and scratch building I've ever done. I doubt I'll ever build another that does it for me like this one does.

47989316633_07c7abb617_b.jpg

47989308547_0c1c0bd389_b.jpg

47989343356_c0d6a0e1d9_b.jpg

47989277668_42ec596ac1_b.jpg

47989257317_ec91c4a0fb_b.jpg

47989291881_647c11b1e7_b.jpg

I love this!  I checked out the other pictures from your Under Glass post, and WOW!  That dual opening tonneau cover is too cool!

1 hour ago, Straightliner59 said:

Yeah, it's just a curbside, but, this is the one that grabs my attention, every time I look at the display case. The only thing I would change, were I to do it over, would be to omit the tach. I don't hate it,   it's just a little obtrusive.

IMG_2912cr.jpg

Yup, that one's cool, all right! B)

Depends what mood I'm in, this question is so subjective.  The definition of "cool" depends on the person too.  Also depends on where you live, the culture you are part of, and how old you are, if cars or trucks is your thing, etc.  I found out from my daughter, that it's cool to warp your license plate, it's a Cali ricer thing.

Here is what I think is COOL, today. ?  Will see if judges at the IPMS show this Saturday think so too.
48173223041_f59fa2b771_b.jpg

2 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

Depends what mood I'm in, this question is so subjective.  The definition of "cool" depends on the person too.  Also depends on where you live, the culture you are part of, and how old you are, if cars or trucks is your thing, etc.  I found out from my daughter, that it's cool to warp your license plate, it's a Cali ricer thing.

Here is what I think is COOL, today. ?  Will see if judges at the IPMS show this Saturday think so too.

That is a mean looking Porsche. Very nice work!

2 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Yup, that one's cool, all right! 

2 hours ago, Brudda said:

Very COOL!!!!!

Thanks, Snake and Bruce. I appreciate it!