Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hobby Lobby

HL just raised the price of Testors spray paint too.ย  I usually get Extreme Lacquer there for $5.99.ย  Now it's $8.29.ย  I was buying two cans of wet look clear,ย  and one had the old price,ย  but the other can had the new price.ย  ย I left with one can.ย 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Zen said:

Fair amount of Testors spray paints on clearance, picked up at least a dozen cans. Have the color shift paint marked down big.

Yes they (Miami HL) ย had some enamel bottles for 97 cents each too.

Edited by vamach1

My local store actually had some new stuff and moved the Gundam stuff out of the model aisle and into clearance.ย  Shelves were well stocked with some of the newer Revell releases that they haven't had before.ย  Not much on clearance worth shouting about, a few cans of the Testor's Glitter and satin enamels, plus four or five of the little bottles reduced in price but nothing that I needed.
ย 

Testors can't catch a break with most of the newer product lines.ย  I'm seeing them discounted and cleared out in every store I have seen them in.

Here's a thought...maybe they should go back to doing the stuff they were doing before all of these brainstorms?