Model Cars Magazine Forum

VOTE HERE - Cannonball Run 2020

Lunajammer

Welcome to the poll that decides who wins the coast-to-coast Cannonball Run in their movie/TV cars.

Step 1) Review the Completed Racers thread HERE to take a look at all the beauty shots of the finishers and read what they have to say about their projects.

Step 2)  • CLICK HERE TO VOTE •  Select your choice then finalize your vote by clicking "VOTE" at the bottom of the polling page. 

I'd just like to say that you guys did some awesome work.

Some of the detailing you've added to your builds is fantastic. The tool kit in the trunk of the Ferrari, Billy Madison's missing stereo and loose wires, the glossy wood steering wheel on the Cobra. The SHIELD Peterbilt.

Great job guys!

:)

I just wanted to take a moment to recognize all the Cannonballers who show up each year and continuously dedicate themselves to building for the CBR. Without your support we couldn't make it happen. The levels of details and commitment is the driving force behind any Cannonball Run. You guys bring it on year after year! Congratulations and well done! 

And for the ones who throw a wrench in and mix it up every so often (I consider myself as one).. I challenge you to bring out your best for the next Cannonball! ?

For the ones who couldn't make it to Dec 1st, I hope that you can finish those movie car projects in the near future... I would love to see all those get finished up.

I'm REALLY Proud of all the contestants this year... Thanks to everyone for keeping it going! We had a very successful CBR 2020!

With that said... I'm excited to announce the Great Cannonball Run of 2021! The 21' Cannonball Ruse! (Racecars in disguise)

Once quoted by Willie Nelson (as Uncle Jesse) "I'll see ya on the other side!"

42 votes as of today. A good turnout, hope we can get more chiming in.

On a side note, as administrator of the poll, I can see the IP addresses of who votes and would like to remind electors you're only allowed one vote, regardless of what single device you vote from. 

Wow! That is weird, I didn't think it was possible to vote more than one time... Gosh, how long would it take to vote that many times? ? They have more time on their hands than me.?

I copied and pasted the poll on my other started threads in order to promote/advertize the CBR and get everyone who may not normally view the Community page to see the poll. I thought it was a good idea?... I know it took me awhile before I realized there were any other threads other than the Under Glass section...? I've only been a member since 2016... I think?