Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/25 AMT 1978 Ford Bronco "Wild Hoss"

Casey

5 hours ago, Luc Janssens said:

You guys are lucky to have those 40% off deals, here sadly Round2 car kits hover in the high 30s up to 50 bucks. the Transtar truck sell here just shy of a Benjamin Franklin so very picky to what I buy.

It can be a gamble though. They don't get every kit and sometimes you miss stuff if you wait too long to see if they get it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2022 at 1:10 AM, Oldcarfan27 said:

Announcement! 📣 Announcement! 🔊

The hobby lobby near me just got this kit in!!

They weren't priced and still in the shipping box, so I don't have prices yet.

And this is a 40% off week!

they had it at Richmond IN HL....price was $32.99

3 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

Walt's Bronco was  a 92-96 Model Year, which hasn't been offered in plastic kit form.

Thanks, probably can't get decals anyway. But if I could it would be close enough for me. as I only build for myself and rarely show them to anyone.

6 hours ago, glue fumes said:

Bought one last week at Hobby Lobby, no warped pieces. Now I just need some Absoroka county Sheriff decals to make a Longmire bronco.

I'm building Walt's Bronco using the Monogram Bronco. (again the wrong year, but all I could get)

As for decals, You might try searching the 6000 plus decals in this guys store. He might have them. Somewhere......

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314083837874?hash=item4920db07b2:g:g7QAAOSwC2Fi3YX5

1 hour ago, stavanzer said:

I'm building Walt's Bronco using the Monogram Bronco. (again the wrong year, but all I could get)

As for decals, You might try searching the 6000 plus decals in this guys store. He might have them. Somewhere......

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314083837874?hash=item4920db07b2:g:g7QAAOSwC2Fi3YX5

I never watched the show, what color was it?

1 hour ago, 1930fordpickup said:

This such a crime this area was not kited.  One of the better looking years in my eyes. I wonder if that big chase on TV has anything to do with it.

If Ertl at the time had it in it's lineup, I'm quite convinced, that the numbers would've been pretty darn good, and if Revell didn't wipe out their Caprice, retooling for the Impala, but instead planned to have both a Caprice (tho facelifted) and Impala version from the same tool, the picture would've been complete. If only they had a crystal ball back then ;)

But did my part, writing to both to Ertl and Revell Monogram back in the '90s!

cSDOewJv0UXzt6YyHDUSjNesq1VyDROWxS91fNkm4h0.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=bfc380f69b8d46082c79cb779320a32a90120335

Edited by Luc Janssens
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, stavanzer said:

Finally got my kit.

The Grille bars are shattered. Now, I need to contact Round2 and get a replacement.

Anybody else have Grille problems? Upper left side of the Grille.

Sorry about that, here's the link to request a part.  If you are able to please send us a photo of the defective or damaged part, that will help the factory with maintaining quality control.  

https://www.round2corp.com/request-a-part/

Steve