Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

1940 ford coupe

THEFATTDAWG

11 minutes ago, NOBLNG said:

You did that in a weekend? It takes me that long to decide what colors to use….and that colour looks great on it. Nice job!👍

I know right? I can't even build an engine for a model in a weekend much less a whole dang build. 

Excellent turn out.

5 minutes ago, espo said:

Beautiful looking color and finish. What paint did you use?  The stance looks perfect, and the wheels and tires work well with this. 

thank you all my builds are nail polish i cant tell what color because i mix colors and this is the result

Just now, Kah puts said:

That looks marvelous. 

1 hour ago, mustang1989 said:

I know right? I can't even build an engine for a model in a weekend much less a whole dang build. 

Excellent turn out.

1 hour ago, NOBLNG said:

You did that in a weekend? It takes me that long to decide what colors to use….and that colour looks great on it. Nice job!👍

thank you guys

Just now, THEFATTDAWG said:

thank you all my builds are nail polish i cant tell what color because i mix colors and this is the result

Thanks. The color just looked interesting enough to want to use it on something I'm thinking of building. 

Really like the color too and the finish looks great. Been wanting to try the nail polishes, just need more practice with my airbursh. Nice detail on the dash and interior, the black sets it off.  Is that a Revell kit, the windshield looks different that my AMT kit body?