Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT 1/25 2021 Bronco First Edition

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Mopar2 said:

I wish they would come out with a 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo....With the Super Chargered V8...

Until Jeep/Stellantis provides tons of support (CAD Files, Dimensions, Photos) like Ford did for this kit, I don't see it happening. This Bronco is in some ways as much a Ford Project as Round2.

13 hours ago, Mopar2 said:

I wish they would come out with a 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo....With the Super Chargered V8...

I just bought the files for 3d printing a Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. Curbside only, but will still look cool on the shelf.

On 3/5/2023 at 2:37 PM, Luc Janssens said:

Any idea when it will hit the market? As I'm in the US mid April.

It's still in the test shot phase, I don't expect it to be ready before late spring or early summer.  

-Steve

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2022 at 9:10 PM, Jordan White said:

Yeah I do agree that they were odd in their own ways, though I am glad they made them anyways since no one else makes these specific vehicles (in glue form).

Edit: Here is the brochure for the Bronco if anyone would like to start planning out your builds early! https://www.xr793.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/2021-Ford-Bronco-V2.pdf

Interesting...no mention of the First Edition, which the kit depicts.

Charlie Larkin

On 5/24/2022 at 10:28 AM, iamsuperdan said:

I'll be buying one for sure. And being curbside doesn't bother me at all.

Does anyone really want to build an engine that looks like this? lolz

bronco engine.jpg

bUt 1980's caRs aRe SO harD to wUrk on cuz fiFtY miLes of VacUum lYneS...hurr durr.

*Ford EcoBoom has entered the chat^

Charlie Larkin

43 minutes ago, charlie8575 said:

Charlie Larkin

I know the First Edition was a limited production run, so they probably didn't want to bother adding it to the brochure since they advertised it so heavily back then.

1 hour ago, charlie8575 said:

Charlie Larkin

The First Edition was limited production run and only available in 2021 and is basically a fully loaded Wildtrak with the Sasquatch Package and special First Edition graphics and available in just five colors.   It's not in the current brochures as it no longer available to order. 

-Steve

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveG said:

The First Edition was limited production run and only available in 2021 and is basically a fully loaded Wildtrak with the Sasquatch Package and special First Edition graphics and available in just five colors.   It's not in the current brochures as it no longer available to order. 

-Steve

To make the model a little better from a content standpoint, may I suggest adding a painting guide, particularly with the correct colors, to the instruction sheet?

Charlie Larkin

• 2 weeks later...