Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1971 Ford Mustang Sportsroof

StokeModels

I just can't stop looking at these photos!  I had to look back through StokesModels activity and find other projects and I was not disappointed!!  This MG in-particular shows even more of the diorama detail!  Just look at the detail on the pump curb, the door dings on the yellow pump barriers and the ripped edge on the paper towel dispenser!  Keep in mind, this is all 1/25 scale!  What really sold the Mach 1 for me was the reflections of the house and trees in the paint!  The bar has been set!  Amazing work indeed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just like everything else you build, this one is fantastic Martin. I've been following your work on IG for quite a while now (I'm KWSimages on there), and you are the reason I bought a Mars3. I've finally had a chance to start learning Fusion360, and have been able to replicate the '03 Cobra wheels and tires that are on my '91 Mustang, so I can actually build a scale version. I've learned a LOT just by looking through your posts and responses, and I very much look forward to learning more in the future. Next up for me is taking the time to replicate the twin turbo kit I built for my 1:1 car. 🙂 Keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1

Hello Martin, your builds sir, are absolutely stunning. The realism you bring to scale modelling is nothing short of spectacular. The bar has been raised. It’s not just the incredible paint jobs, and clean detailing, but you have an unbelievable way of capturing “metal finishes” in scale. Can’t wait to see this in person next week. Hoping you might have the gas station dio available to view as well…

Cheers, Steve

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Steve H said:

Can’t wait to see this in person next week. Hoping you might have the gas station dio available to view as well…

Thanks Steve for the kind comments. Looking forward to having you guys over next week, yes the diorama will be viewable, it's too big to put away. 🙂

Stokemodels is very modest, this model is just the tip of his amazing model building abilities and creativity. If you really want to see more do youself a favor and check out his Instagram....just remember to strap yourself in when you do! Amazing as usual Stoke and I will tell you after luckily coming across your Instagram you have inspired me to venture into the world of 3d printing. My Elegoo 4 Max gets here at the end of the week. Wish me luck and thanks for giving me that little push I needed🙂

• Thanks 1

Hi Martin,

You had me with that first photo of the Mustang. Like everyone else, I thought that was the photo of the 1:1 version you were going to build. But then I noticed the front BC plate, LOL.  A car like that would have qualified for Collector Plates !!

Not only is your work AMAZING, so is your photography.

TCB,

Adam

• Thanks 1