Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I found this little gem gracing my doorstep this afternoon, placed there be a little elf by the name of Bill, a member of the forum!

I didn't know that we were exchanging Christmas gifts this year guys!

Thank you Bill!

We will "discuss this over a Christmas bowl"! ;)

Steve

DSCN5700

No exchange necessary bro. You said your were looking for one. - I have about a half dozen of them.  So I boxed one up . Its not unbuilt dead mint but I think its complete.

Just so you know ,,,,, I blame you for my spending habits over  the past 2 years or so  . If you hadn't posted that beautiful 58 Ford, I wouldn't have started looking for all the old annuals like I have.

Yep, its all your fault .

Edited by gtx6970

Just so you know ,,,,, I blame you for my spending habits over  the past 2 years or so  . If you hadn't posted that beautiful 58 Ford, I wouldn't have started looking for all the old annuals like I have.

Yep, its all your fault .

Oops!

Sorry about getting you started on "bad habits" Bill!

But it paid off pretty well in the end for me.

It got me a '69 Roadrunner! :D

Steve

Nothing special but I did buy a new version of the Exacto knife at Hobby Lobby that actually has a light built into the business end around the blade that shines onto your work surface.Really a handy thing to have when not working in optimal light conditions.Check it out for yourself and be sure to take your 40 percent off coupon with you!!

Nothing special but I did buy a new version of the Exacto knife at Hobby Lobby that actually has a light built into the business end around the blade that shines onto your work surface.Really a handy thing to have when not working in optimal light conditions.Check it out for yourself and be sure to take your 40 percent off coupon with you!!

I was painting some wheels yesterday and wishing I had a paintbrush like that!

Hit three hobby stores today; got the most important thing I've bought in a LONG time: long-nose angled tweezers.

Already used them several times yesterday to pick up dropped parts. icon_rolleyes.thumb.gif.6f57b6ac49ddf107

That's an excellent tool and I use mine quite often and have been for years. Also works great when foiling and peeling off the excess after trimming.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...