Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

On 1/13/2023 at 2:16 AM, Straightliner59 said:

I bought one of those a while back, too. I bought one of the 911 Turbos, as well. They are such beautiful kits that enjoyment can be had, just looking at the parts on the trees! I would probably build the 356, first. Mine's exactly the same boxing as yours.

Please do a build thread on it when you get around to it. I would love to see another one of these in the works.🙂

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kelson said:

Ebay arrival today another Jeep,stopped at the Hobbyshop for a couple airbrush tips and was surprised to see the Chargers on the shelf.🤠

IMG_5211.thumb.JPG.8b51082af3c699a737e0ecc5aae95768.JPG IMG_5210.thumb.JPG.70512119f883e7e788960c1a59b8e7e4.JPG

Nice! My charger still on pre-order no one has gotten them yet.  Ouch on that canadian dollar though.  

KIJIJI strikes two days in a row! LOL  Iwata/NEO CN, sprayout pot and Iwata Ninja compressor all for $125 ($93 US).  The prior owner had left paint in the bowl for ???? long.  Most parts came clean after many ultrasonic cleaner cycles. The paint in the airbrush body was too stubborn. So the removed nozzle and airbrush body are in the prescription bottle which is filled with Medea airbrush cleaner.

2023-01-18.jpg

• Like 2

Found an original annual of the 1968 MPC Charger, there was also a 1969 annual in the box too along with most, if not all of the parts for both! Looks like they've been partially started on, though most of the parts are still on the sprues, so that's good! Will be interesting to compare them alongside the butchered country Charger!

DSC03393.jpg

DSC03395.JPG

DSC03398.jpg

DSC03400.JPG

DSC03401.jpg

Edited by doorsovdoon
  • Like 2