Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Those Maisto Harleys are very nice. I have some bought at Wal-Mart years ago.  Found them at the end of a close-out, when not many were left, and wish I had found more of them. The packaging says 1/24 scale and they look like it. 

Edited by Mike999
error

This came today,it is a 'grail' kit and I remember buying it on a school outing to Thetford in 1978..

Got the Kubby!

That is a 150ml rattle can sitting on the floorpan to give scale!

Got the 16th Porker,there is a price label top right and it shows 9.something..so a tenner for a big kit!

Nice colour!.!.

Lets not forget Billy Beer, hard to believe this kits 38 years old already. Mint except some chassis parts are painted flat black..

DSC07684

It is pretty impressive how accurate this kit is to the real deal. Even down to the "Soft Drinks" in the back of the truck! LOL! 

Image result for Billy carter pick up

Flea Market Day!  Some cheap stuff...

The '63 Watson Roadster/Parnelli Jones is from the MPC Indy 500 Hall of Fame Set. Bagged but complete. No worries about tire burn, the tires are 2-piece plastic. Ugh!

Revell M-35 Truck is 1/40 scale.  It has 7 figures and some good stowage like duffel bags.  I do have a few old 1/40 scale missile and military kits, so it might be useful there.

The Van Conversions book is from 1985 and cost 1 whole dollar.  It's great seeing 1:1 scale versions of all that stuff in the old MPC van kits. Like the oval tables and couches.

Img_9706.jpg

Edited by Mike999
error

Found something useful at my local Goodwill: a couple 1/4" scale furniture/room design templates for 50¢ each. Lots of holes in various shapes that should be good for marking out small pieces on sheet plastic for cutting. There's even one hole in the shape of a grand piano, in case you have a 1/48 scale Austin Marina.:lol:

Edited by ChrisBcritter

Interior tub, seats and all related stuff for the the Johan 1964 Cadillac  With the correct and matching front and rear  seat patterns for a 64 . Now I can correct my re-issue and build it replica stock. This might bring this one to the front of the line.

Bought it off a guy in one of my Facebook groups for vintage kits:D

DSC00989.JPG

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...