Model Cars Magazine Forum

what does everyone do for a living?

dwayne4385

Reads like a line about shrimp from Forrest Gump...

Well, at least I didn't go into . . . 'and attempted arson, attempted auto theft, attempted theft, attempted auto arson, attempted arson theft, and attempted auto arson theft' also.

Not to even mention . . . 'and conspiracy to commit arson, conspiracy to commit auto theft, conspiracy to commit theft, conspiracy to commit auto arson, conspiracy to commit arson theft, conspiracy to commit auto arson theft, conspiracy to commit attempted arson, conspiracy to commit attempted auto theft, conspiracy to commit attempted theft, conspiracy to commit attempted auto arson, conspiracy to commit attempted arson theft, and conspiracy to commit attempted auto arson theft, too.'

And don't even get me started on mopery, attempted mopery, conspiracy to commit mopery, or R,J'ing and FA'ing, or just plain 'ugly in public.'

:o

I'm a dealer technician for Infiniti w/ Master certification in not only ASE, but Nissan and Infiniti too. I've been working for Nissan now for over 20 yrs. Before that I spent 10 yrs. w/ Porsche/Audi. And to be brutally honest I hate my job with a passion, but it's decent money. Well-to-do clientele are a royal PIA to keep happy..... <_<

post-222-0-13222500-1383312257_thumb.jpg

Edited by FASTBACK340

And don't even get me started on mopery, attempted mopery, conspiracy to commit mopery, or R,J'ing and FA'ing, or just plain 'ugly in public.'

:o

Don't forget

Mopery with attempt to gawk.

and who could forget the perrenial favorites: "Failure to keep clean", and the best "Misuse of a bus stop".

G

just plain 'ugly in public.'

Sure could hand out a lot of those tickets! :lol:

Many years ago in New Jersey, there was a woman that was harassing her neighbors. The neighbor found an old 1700s law for "being a common scold" which was described as a meddling old woman. Yea, with the stereotype and all. Since the law was still on the books, the local police did charge her with it. It became a big giggle in the local news. I don't remember what the outcome was, but I'm pretty sure they took the law off the books after that!

Edited by Tom Geiger

By trade, I am a municipal tax assessor. I am regarded as more evil than an SS officer, yet not as repulsive as flesh-eating bacteria. My neighbors don't know what I do for a living. They think that I'm a contractor or something. I get into a pick-'em-up every morning and come back at night. I'm not gonna tell 'em. Would you?

Well, at least I didn't go into . . . 'and attempted arson, attempted auto theft, attempted theft, attempted auto arson, attempted arson theft, and attempted auto arson theft' also.

A bit off-topic, but driving home tonight I saw a neat matte gray '72 Impala convertible w/ the license plate 'BOOK EM'...thought of your handle...

I work at a company called TLC/ICON turned wrenches for 15 years on Land Cruisers now head of the parts department & quality control on the repairs of the Land Cruisers also deal with parts counter sales & tech questions.

This year for SEMA we will unveil another ICON vehicle.

Edited by Metalmad