Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you see on the road today?

Not many Ferrari's around here, so this is embarrassing ..

Aztek Rally DSC4061

I worked with a lady years ago that told me her then husband admitted in their divorce proceedings he bought her a yellow one so he knew where she was if he was out with his girlfriend.......Ouch!

Been watching Breaking Bad... so this is cool...   so they do exist.. , not sure why though.

GM groupthink?  No one had enough moxie to step up and say "This thing is ugly with the 'arched back' shape of an angry beagle" so they thought to go along to get along.  Still causes me to cringe on the rare occasion that I see one.

Walked out my front door a couple hours ago and heard a car start up down the street, classic muscle car rumble...turned and looked to see a gorgeous black w/ red stripes '69 Mustang Mach 1 pulling away from the curb, pulling into a driveway, backing out then driving away...

couple of nice poncho's

'66 goat rag with redlines

1307_opt_opt.thumb.jpg.38f46790264c62bef

and a T-37 at the grocery store. did'nt get a pic, but looked exactly like this, same color, rims, vinyl top....

1971-pontiac-t-37-1_opt.thumb.jpg.62350b

One of the things that I love about Canada is how all these wonderful cars come out of the woodwork when the weather is good. We were in the wilds of the Ontario "wine country" in 2009 and wound up at a 4 way stop with a 68 Beaumont SD 396 convertible. Seems like Ontario has been better for my car spotting, but it looks like BC is good too. I just didn't experience it during my visits.