Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you see on the road today?

bentley-vi.jpg

Taking the wife to the doctors office and I was coasting up to the red light... and this gem went from behind me, into the right lane and squeezed in front of me with no room to spare at all between me and the SUV. Idiot driving an expensive car poorly.... and for all his need to get in front of me, he made a right at the next corner.

On the way home from work, I saw three "Holden" GTOs and what looked to be a barn find 70's Dodge conversion van on a broken down transporter.

Oh, and a very straight "restomodded" Datsun 620 pickup.

Edited by Rodent

A Maserati sedan, freshly purchased from Car Max of all places, with the right front corner bashed in. Twenty something lady driving. She was in the left lane with her right turn signal on and putting on eye makeup as she was waiting for the light to change. Sorry that the Honduh partially blocked the shot.

20150328_141029.jpg

A 40s chevy pickup, a 65-66 mustang which appeard to be a gt, a white early 70s gto, and a white gtr

A Maserati sedan, freshly purchased from Car Max of all places, with the right front corner bashed in. Twenty something lady driving. She was in the left lane with her right turn signal on and putting on eye makeup as she was waiting for the light to change. Sorry that the Honduh partially blocked the shot.20150328_141029.jpg

it's an xf

Saw a Dodge Ram Charger 4x4 about three days ago in really decent shape. An 8? Chevy Blazer 4x4 in fantastic rust free shape. Love those REAL full size Blazer's. And, this morning on a trailer going the other way was a '57 Chevy gasser that needed A LOT of help. Hopefully going to a new home for that needed help.

Edited by The70judgeman

Looked at your Location and it seems you do "USA" :rolleyes:. There is a down side - It's an 80 mile round trip for decent Beer! The upside is I tend to stock up so there's no hurry to head back to town!

1-12-2015Fridge_zps515af278.jpg

Serious frig Ed! But then you do live in the middle of no where! I would recommend adding a a bit of Brooklyn Brown Ale to the collection\

Edited by Tom Geiger

Serious frig Ed! But then you do live in the middle of no where! I would recommend adding a a bit of Brooklyn Brown Ale to the collection\

Yep. I just hate to need to travel to the Store more than once a Week ;) As too adding an Ale to my Cache, if you look on the Top shelf on the Door - Bottles 2+3 from the left cover that "need".