Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

At the big local flea market, I have a bad habit of buying any scale models I see. Just to give them a good home, I guess.  I'm trying to break that habit, and it may be working.

Recently I passed on an ENTEX 1/20 scale Porsche 914, which was originally a Bandai kit.  Also an old Tamiya 1/20 Formula 1 car.  Don't remember which one.  The seller seemed open to negotiation. But both kits were partially built, Glue-Bomb Style, and might have been missing parts.  The 914 also had a cracked body. So I managed to leave them on the table.

Around here, we have a bunch of antique stores and also a bunch of thrift/junk stores. The only difference seems to be the prices.

17 minutes ago, unclescott58 said:

Now that ☝️Is cool! I never knew anybody did a Cunningham. Is there any chance of seeing more detail of what's in the box? 

its at an antique shop inside a glass case. i can swing by one day and see if i can take more photos of it.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...