Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

38 minutes ago, Tom99 said:

I just traded with Scott 8950, excellent to deal with, easiest trade ever.

I just completed a perfect trade with Tom99 "tom" everything went perfect!!

kits were exactly as described, he ships fast and communication was great!

i sure hope we can trade again ?

Got my part of a trade with Mike 1017. Very pleased.

Unfortunately for Mike it hasn't been the same for him. I had unexpected things come up and couldn't get my end out when I said. Then, he had to make extra trips to the PO because, somehow, I gave him the wrong address. I hope his end shows up in the next day or two. Just wanted to say that I appreciate his patience and understanding and I don't I tend for this to happen again. Sorry Mike.

Later-

2 hours ago, gotnitro? said:

Wanted to pass along an awesome trade w Sam I Am , definitely a stand up guy 

Thanks Sam  !  I'll definitely put these plow parts to good use  ! Now I have no excuses for not ordering the 761 Brockway lol

I have recently had the priviledge of visiting Sam at his house. He IS a stand up guy. I helped sort out a number of his rebuilder projects and he generously let me have one and part of a fire engine which will provide parts for a number of builds. Thanks Sam!

On 12/31/2019 at 2:41 PM, Modlbldr said:

Got my part of a trade with Mike 1017. Very pleased.

Unfortunately for Mike it hasn't been the same for him. I had unexpected things come up and couldn't get my end out when I said. Then, he had to make extra trips to the PO because, somehow, I gave him the wrong address. I hope his end shows up in the next day or two. Just wanted to say that I appreciate his patience and understanding and I don't I tend for this to happen again. Sorry Mike.

Later-

The T Birds and extra parts arrived yesterday. A community is built on trust. No trust no community.

Thanks 

Tom