Model Cars Magazine Forum

How about a laugh?

Ace-Garageguy

On 2/2/2022 at 2:16 PM, Snake45 said:

<Mr. Cynical here wondered if maybe the car were part of the billboard. 

Turns out it, it is: 

https://billboardconnection.com/article/muffins-are-falling-the-muffins-are-falling/

I had wondered the same because of how clean the missing muffin part of the pan was.. no bolt holes or anything, but nevertheless it’s still a humorous display😁

On 2/2/2022 at 11:29 AM, Venom said:

And sometimes someone else’s misfortune can be hilarious ....

8BDEF5CF-C453-4B92-BAFA-4820F3977DBF.jpeg.f0c57627d2d44771d2fe6fca9c1c883a.jpeg

9D386942-AB07-4B9B-BACE-A78D81C423E2.jpeg.f1bba854fe9b4b0a3b377be0a51b6890.jpeg

I've heard it more than once: "it's tragedy when it happens to you, it's comedy when it happens to someone else..."

On 2/8/2022 at 5:47 PM, espo said:

Always liked Delbert, he would tell it like it is. 

In a previous life, I had a Dogbert with a Magic 8 ball kinda thing on the bottom.  People would frequently stop by my cube and ask why I had it.  I would tell them I can turn it over and get a better answer from Dogbert's butt than corporate.

1 hour ago, CabDriver said:

They should've use gloss on the pistons so they slide smoother - would probably add 15 horsepower at LEAST!

Hey man...that engine paint has "ceramic" in it, and according to some 14-year-old on Facebook (an expert because he once opened the hood on his mom's Camry, and who heard it somewhere authoritative), it's just exactly the same as those expensive plasma coatings the race guys get.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Hey man...that engine paint has "ceramic" in it, and according to some 14-year-old on Facebook (an expert because he once opened the hood on his mom's Camry, and who heard it somewhere authoritative), it's just exactly the same as those expensive plasma coatings the race guys get.

Was that the same video where they tell you to turn your pistons around and it changes the timing and you get extra horsepower FOR FREE?*

*I know there are cases where that’s possible on certain engines - but I’m sure they’re few and far between.