Model Cars Magazine Forum

1971 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special Brougham

Jeffcad

Hello !.

Finally completed except a few refinements to bring here and there is my 1971 Fleetwood, by Robert Burns's Too Many Projects resin kits. I wanted a rare but accurate color for her, so I went with this 1971's Primrose Firemist. As all Robert's kits come incomplete, the seats and hubcaps have been printed while the interior, dash, door panels and the chassis are scratchbuilt. A bit of body modifications were necessary since the kit is having a few proportions inaccuracies but overall this is again a fantastic model, and totally unique in that scale. ( not including TKM's old kits ). Hope you'll like her. Thanks for watching.

IM8A7678.JPG

IM8A7677.JPG

IM8A7674.JPG

IM8A7686.JPG

IM8A7672.JPG

IM8A7682.JPG

IM8A7684.JPG

IM8A7680.JPG

IM8A7690.JPG

• Like 13

18 hours ago, Claude Thibodeau said:

Salut Jean-Philippe!

Wow, very clean and in the perfect shade. Bravo!

CT

Salut Claude !

Merci beaucoup. Un kit pas évident à monter mais qui je pense à une certaine classe une fois terminé. ;)

5 hours ago, yellowsportwagon said:

I love this build. I have Roberts 71 Coupe DeVille to do. This is inspirational!

Hi Tim !

Thank you very much. I would love to see your 1971 Coupe DeVille once finished. Please share your beauty here with us.

On 10/28/2023 at 5:39 PM, Jeffcad said:

Hello !.

Finally completed except a few refinements to bring here and there is my 1971 Fleetwood, by Robert Burns's Too Many Projects resin kits. I wanted a rare but accurate color for her, so I went with this 1971's Primrose Firemist. As all Robert's kits come incomplete, the seats and hubcaps have been printed while the interior, dash, door panels and the chassis are scratchbuilt. A bit of body modifications were necessary since the kit is having a few proportions inaccuracies but overall this is again a fantastic model, and totally unique in that scale. ( not including TKM's old kits ). Hope you'll like her. Thanks for watching.

IM8A7678.JPG

IM8A7677.JPG

IM8A7674.JPG

IM8A7686.JPG

IM8A7672.JPG

IM8A7682.JPG

IM8A7684.JPG

IM8A7680.JPG

IM8A7690.JPG

I see you added the trunk vents. I did the same to mine.

• Thanks 1