Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lets put a face to that builder!

Guest Markus355

Yeah, buddy. Remember the sleepless nights when "baby" was 15-17.9??? :o

Small children, small problems. Big children, BIG problems. Just sayin.'

B)

My Dad once said my older brother was way more of a problem at 30 than he was at 17-20 or so..

Edited by Rob Hall

No. :lol: That's the reunion game for the Red Sox Fantasy Camp I attended back in February. A real lifetime thrill to get to play baseball at Fenway Park.

I agree.... Steve that is very cool ! My kids were able to be the Redsox bat boy and bat girl for one game back in 2005 and my wife and I got to spend batting practice on the field. It was a crazy think seeing me kids sitting on the bench between Kevin Millar and Chad Bradford. I was a pretty good ball player back in the day. My cousin, who lived with us every summer was too. He made me a better player and tool me all the way through legion ball. He went to Univ if Washington and started with the Huskies for 4 years, then got drafted by the Mets in 86. He played high A then double A for a couple years, then AAA at Tidewater for a couple years. He never made it to the bigs and I am convinced it was because he was a 2nd baseman and in 86 Gregg Jeffries made it to the bigs for the Mets at 2nd and he was younger than Dave (my cousin). So there was never a spot. Anyway Steve that's very cool (yes I am a Sox fan as you may be able to tell) :)

NewFriend.jpg

Edited by Jeff Johnston

I like this picture of me because it shows I'm not BS ing when I been reading the rags and building the kits since the 60's! I have all my favotite magazines from 1952, the year I was born, till 1972. Dig my crazy Blues Brothers gasses!

YoungSooopD.jpg

Dave! So that is what you look like! Very cool to see you!

Mark A Hubbard

When tropical storm Debbie whipped through my wife found three baby sparrows that had been blown from the nest. These are the two females that lived. As they are now imprinted on my wife, they are now permanent residents. Spaz and Ozzie.

2012-07-0595185123.jpg