Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

thx Dann. I think I already fell in love with FXX!:D

How close are you to Beijing?, and hows the weather there?, just curious, cause I stayed there for a little while in the past, and really liked it there, I thought the marble boat was pretty neat! -and the wall----incredible!!

Very nice. Love the import.

With or without engine detail????

no engine detail :/ but I scored a Revell 2jz from their fast and furious supra kit a few weeks ago on eBay so I'll be modifying it to fit it in there. I also just received some turbos from hobby detail to do a proper big single turbo conversion on the 2jz so I'm pretty excited!

Just came today!

An extremely nice MPC '66 Bonneville.

MPC did some really nice kits back then!

Very nice detail throughout.

Aside from possibly the '61 Bonneville, I think the '66 was the best looking Bonny of the '60s.

Looking forward to building this one.

Steve

photo DSCN4761_zpsb3macrmm.jpg

Edited by StevenGuthmiller

In yesterdays mail I received Issue #199...

This is the first issue mailed out in the "Really Cool" polybag....

My mags were always sent out in a nice envelope before, but now the mailman can actually see what he can't read because of the new packaging...LOL...

One question though....

Did all you guys get it the same way?, and what's up with the return to Sweden if undeliverable?....

Inquiring minds want to know....

unspecified.jpg

00.jpg

In yesterdays mail I received Issue #199...

This is the first issue mailed out in the "Really Cool" polybag....

My mags were always sent out in a nice envelope before, but now the mailman can actually see what he can't read because of the new packaging...LOL...

One question though....

Did all you guys get it the same way?, and what's up with the return to Sweden if undeliverable?....

Inquiring minds want to know....

Mine didn't come in a Plastic wrapper so I'm guessing most if not all of the US didn't either. Shipping label over the Tucker 48. I'm going to make a Wild Guess International Mailing via Sweden, as in sending Bulk to Sweden for distribution (or maybe even printing then mailing.........) is less expensive than direct from the States.

Edited by Crazy Ed

Just came today!

Aside from possibly the '61 Bonneville, I think the '66 was the best looking Bonny of the '60s.

Steve

Steve... I love the 66-70 Bonnevilles...they were beautiful classy cars.  We owned quite a few of them when I was growing up.

Pretty much 1000km I guess? I live in Nanjing, which the 'Nan' means south, and Beijing the 'Bei' means north :)

• and the weather Beijing today, let me check...Sunny! but the tem pretty low, -11 ~ -17℃;) 

It was pretty close to that temp when I was there too.  -thanks:)

Just came today!

Steve

Sweet. Plus you can trace the driver's side window opening to get the correct dimensions for the AMT '65 Bonneville.

no engine detail :/ but I scored a Revell 2jz from their fast and furious supra kit a few weeks ago on eBay so I'll be modifying it to fit it in there. I also just received some turbos from hobby detail to do a proper big single turbo conversion on the 2jz so I'm pretty excited!

Nice.

I'm building my mates Nissan Skyline R32 GTR. Just with some extra mods. Got all my detail up parts from ebay as well. Bigger turbo, Intercooler, Nitros Bottle, Exhaust muffler & tip, Interior gauges etc.....

Nice.

I'm building my mates Nissan Skyline R32 GTR. Just with some extra mods. Got all my detail up parts from ebay as well. Bigger turbo, Intercooler, Nitros Bottle, Exhaust muffler & tip, Interior gauges etc.....

I just finished an R32 but it's too box stock so I'm gonna take it apart and do the same ???

I just finished an R32 but it's too box stock so I'm gonna take it apart and do the same ???

I noticed that when I first opened the box up and saw the parts. The turbos dont even look like turbos. I only added 1 turbo though it is a bigger one than the 2 that came standard.

I noticed that when I first opened the box up and saw the parts. The turbos dont even look like turbos. I only added 1 turbo though it is a bigger one than the 2 that came standard.

I feel you. Idk why I rushed that BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH build. I bought a few turbos from hobby design and they're so well detailed that I'm only doing singles with them. I just finished the rocket bunny frs with a single turbo 2jz in it, I'll post it right now in "under the glass".

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...