Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

no problem. This is my first Tamiya kit and besides the fact that the body is molded in blue and there are some parts molded in black it is a very nice kit and I would recommend geting it. 

That's an expensive kit!  Best price I can find so far is $37.90 shipped.  I'll keep looking.

I picked up a Tony Nancy 22JR roadster and dragster kit today. Been wanting to get into drag stuff and since it has 2 cars in it, I thought it would be something to get my feet wet. The parts look awful weak. It looks like some time spent on cleaning the mold marks and flashing will be in order.

Richard

Traded an RC truck I had that I hadnt used in like four years for the following. Testors MKII. IMC MKIV. IMC GT. And 4 Fujimi GT40s.

20170715_152319_zpsrnimvrwa.jpg

There's another GT in with the small white GT. Half are started half are untouched. I havent inspected them all yet, but I'm happy. Eight new Ford GT40 kits to work on this winter.

David nice score.  I saw them for sale on Kijiji

Mailman dropped of Johan 1960 Plymouth wagon and 1963 Plymouth Fury kits ,,,, both are unbuilt . Ive been thinking I need to get one of the wagon kits for a while now. Just always out of my price range for something that's not in my top 10 want list

The  63 Fury kit I already have a couple, but it was priced right so I grabbed it as well. In the pile it goes

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...