Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Just got this from a seller in Australia...Hoped it would be a good match for the '58 Ford grille mesh. Maybe a hair small but I'll see if it looks better than what I have now - if not, I now have a LOT of custom grilles... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, if you ever need any more...Sprue Brothers in Liberty, MO has a big selection of that Eduard mesh, including the one in your photo, #00-110.  They mostly sell aircraft, armor and ship kits.  If you get on their e-mail list, on weekends they often do discounts on entire product lines like Eduard.  (This past weekend was 20% off all Dragon/DML kits.)  Prices are already pretty good without any discounts and they ship very quickly.

Here's a link to the search results for "Eduard mesh:"

https://store.spruebrothers.com/searchresults.asp?Search=eduard+mesh&Submit=

I found this little gem at a Garage sale today, and yes that sticker is what I paid for it!

Does that sticker say $10.00 or $1.00?

Either way, somebody better call a cop!

You stole that!!! ^_^

Steve

Dude, You absolutely STOLE that.

Edited by gtx6970

Was at the hobby shop today and picked up a couple kits! And found the second kit in the basement near mint nothing missing only 3 pieces off the trees only thing someone painted a few pieces gold but never took them off the sprues or glued anything I think it was a luck day!

image.jpeg

Oh man! The Duck!! That has become one of my Grail pieces and I am on the hunt. Great score! 

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...