Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

GREAT trade with ranma AKA "Rick" that was something from a Pay It Forward type deal NOT done there turned out as a full blown trade, THANKS man, look forward in it again! Much Appreciated and very happy with the trade! 

Same goes for you. And thank you for the 64 Merc, and 57 chevy....

• 2 weeks later...

Same goes for you. And thank you for the 64 Merc, and 57 chevy....

-Your more then welcome! I got something I was looking for and for me? As long as its something I have interest in, I'm fair game with a lot of the "extra's" I find, and get so..... ENJOY my friend!!! As I know I will what I got in trade from you on those 2 cars! Happy they went to a good home!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank all my trade partners in the pay it forward

Allenwrench, jhedir6, 426pack, ranma, garnerpage44, 64ss350, mr.mopar, robyn, impalow, jhuntsman, vintagedragcrazy, daddyfink, toner283, iborg, rt6pk, kymdlr, bugman9317, eastown, afx, drkerry, skittles.  great trade with phils (Kevin)

Edited by dave branson
adding another

I forgot to mention, I got my Pay It Forward trade from Mr Mopar (Doug) just after Canada Day. Thanks Doug.

And thanks to all the others who participated in this. It was a lot of fun to watch the number and variety of kits that traded hands.

David