Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM Relaunch Update 11/6/2020

On 11/6/2020 at 11:59 AM, larrygre said:
Great news, friends of MCM! Issue #207 is at the printers and will be in the mail to our subscribers and at our dealers shortly! The long wait is over!

MCMCover207web.jpg.18735eab6c4268ba78d3d36217753f3f.jpg

Best regards,

Is is possible to Get a Subscription ? Thanx 

On 11/15/2020 at 2:43 AM, dimaxion said:

Is is possible to Get a Subscription ? Thanx 

Hi John,

Please see my posting in this Forum titled SUBSCRIPTIONS UPDATE 10/29/2020 - PLEASE READ.  Everything you need to know is in that posting about how to subscribe.

Regards,

I would like to thanks Gregg and all the MCM staff! First of all, for all the ard work they did on the magazine. Second, to gave me the opportunity to have my transporter on the magazine. I just came home from my lhs with MCM! Love all the layout, very rich and powerful!
Here a picture of the magazine at the store.

I almost forgot, but I need to thank Harry Pristovnik. He was the one that wanted this transporter on the magazine. 

767088063_ScreenShot2020-11-19at7_02_56PM.png.646ab6936fc150cfe21c1d03eb019a32.png

Edited by Brizio

7 hours ago, Bugatti Fan said:

Larry, how about approaching WHSmith, the UK's largest chain of newsagent, bookstore, stationers who have stores in just about every high street in the UK.

They carry all the other popular model making magazines, so why not set up MCM?

Hi Noel,

That's one of the things we are looking into.  We'd like to have UK distribution happening soon.

Best regards,

On 11/13/2020 at 12:29 AM, Chevy II said:

How can we sign up for a subscription, or can it only be purchased at stores?

Hi John,

Look for a posting in this Forum titled SUBSCRIPTIONS UPDATE 10/29/2020 - PLEASE READ.  That will give you all you need to know about subscribing to the magazine.

Best regards,

8 minutes ago, larrygre said:

Hi Noel,

That's one of the things we are looking into.  We'd like to have UK distribution happening soon.

Best regards,

w h smith also do distribution for the independant newsagents so if you can get with them it opens up more than just w h smith shops

On 11/19/2020 at 7:31 PM, Brizio said:

I would like to thanks Gregg and all the MCM staff! First of all, for all the ard work they did on the magazine. Second, to gave me the opportunity to have my transporter on the magazine. I just came home from my lhs with MCM! Love all the layout, very rich and powerful!
Here a picture of the magazine at the store.

I almost forgot, but I need to thank Harry Pristovnik. He was the one that wanted this transporter on the magazine. 

767088063_ScreenShot2020-11-19at7_02_56PM.png.646ab6936fc150cfe21c1d03eb019a32.png

Along with Fabrizio, I thank MCM for including my article on the Magic Muffler dragster in this issue. Bill Coulter and the late Harry Pristovnik were very helpful with me on writing this article. I have a few more to submit in the future. Hopefully this will be a rekindling of a long relationship.