Model Cars Magazine Forum

Issue 207 Is In the House!!!

Isn't it funny how things in life can turn around 180 degrees in no time at all.

It was just a few short weeks ago when I was still reading posts on the SA forum about how the members there were so happy that "their" magazine was still around, accompanied by a considerable amount of "dissing" of MCW with their view of the handling of the mag.

Now SA is gone forever, and MCM is beginning it's return.

Maybe a little bit of poetic justice? ^_^

Steve

I stopped by my normal local hobby shop yesterday after hearing that this issue was out. They hadn't yet seen or heard about it yet. In the past it used to bother me that having a subscription meant that it was on the news stand at least a couple of weeks before it was in my mail box. Let me say that I'm thrilled to see that this issue is out there, now I just need to get one. I think in view of what all has happened lately with print magazines and the model magazines in particular this should , and I hope, will be a successful magazine.    

Danno, I got mine out of the box last night as well! Extremely pleased please with the layout/color/content etc.  Cheers to the new team!

David, my local hobby shop Hobby Depot was aware, but that may have to do with how engaged the shop owner is and how aware they are. The last time I was in there, he was so excited that they were coming back, and he had placed a large order for them, so there must be some aware to hobby shop owners/distributors. 

Edited by Modelbuilder Mark

1 hour ago, Danno said:

Snake, look at the top of the forum page. There’s a button titled “Subscribe.”  Push it.

??

There's no option there for ordering this issue. In fact, it says that subscribing will NOT include #207. :blink: Want to take another try at it? :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Snake45 said:

There's no option there for ordering this issue. In fact, it says that subscribing will NOT include #207. :blink: Want to take another try at it? :rolleyes:

Just trying to help. I had no need to click the button and get that info — I’ve subscribed since the magazine started, so it was never an “issue” for me. I just offered you info I had received elsewhere.  So sorry to have bothered you.  Won’t happen again.

??

8 hours ago, Snake45 said:

It's not there yet, but on my list of things to do. Sadly, my employer things I should be doing other things with my time.