Model Cars Magazine Forum

1 hour ago, Lunajammer said:

Mine finally arrived today (9/15/21) in Fargo, ND. Almost three weeks after the first deliveries. 😐  Glad to get it!

I subscribed a week ago so I hope the next issue gets up north to Winnipeg Canada..I took a chance and am hoping all works out..If not, I'am not out too much..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, moparfarmer said:

I subscribed a week ago so I hope the next issue gets up north to Winnipeg Canada..I took a chance and am hoping all works out..If not, I'am not out too much..

Wayne...Your first issue should be #210.....Think June of 2022....

Seven weeks from initial announcement for 208....

Four months and counting for 209....

Edited by michaelbaskett
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, michaelbaskett said:

Wayne...Your first issue should be #210.....Think June of 2022....

Seven weeks from initial announcement for 208....

Four months and counting for 209....

At my age I hope I'am alive on June of 2022..Hope to be at NNL North in May next year if the border ever opens..

1 hour ago, mikemodeler said:

I ordered a copy from Burbank Hobbies and got it in two days. Maybe costs a bit more per issue but at least I am not wondering when it's gonna be delivered. Plus I got a model I had wanted so there's that!

I ordered #208 and #209 from them. They arrived quickly, and in stiff cardboard sleeves, so I got them in perfect condition! 

22 minutes ago, Bucky said:

I ordered #208 and #209 from them. They arrived quickly, and in stiff cardboard sleeves, so I got them in perfect condition! 

I have been getting mine from them as well. Last issue I ordered a kit as well. My LHS does not carry books or magazines.

I'm good until 212!

Funny thing.. the magazine came September 2nd.  I intended to read it that night.  Wife moved it... and out of sight, out of mind!

I came across it on Sunday sitting in a pile of already read magazines in my office.   so I read it!   Great issue!  I enjoyed every bit.  The interview with Atlantis was worth the price of the entire magazine!

13 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

I'm good until 212!

Funny thing.. the magazine came September 2nd.  I intended to read it that night.  Wife moved it... and out of sight, out of mind!

I came across it on Sunday sitting in a pile of already read magazines in my office.   so I read it!   Great issue!  I enjoyed every bit.  The interview with Atlantis was worth the price of the entire magazine!

I agree on that Atlantis interview.  

• Like 1