Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Lunajammer said:

Mine finally arrived today (9/15/21) in Fargo, ND. Almost three weeks after the first deliveries. 😐  Glad to get it!

I subscribed a week ago so I hope the next issue gets up north to Winnipeg Canada..I took a chance and am hoping all works out..If not, I'am not out too much..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, moparfarmer said:

I subscribed a week ago so I hope the next issue gets up north to Winnipeg Canada..I took a chance and am hoping all works out..If not, I'am not out too much..

Wayne...Your first issue should be #210.....Think June of 2022....

Seven weeks from initial announcement for 208....

Four months and counting for 209....

Edited by michaelbaskett
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, michaelbaskett said:

Wayne...Your first issue should be #210.....Think June of 2022....

Seven weeks from initial announcement for 208....

Four months and counting for 209....

At my age I hope I'am alive on June of 2022..Hope to be at NNL North in May next year if the border ever opens..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I ordered a copy from Burbank Hobbies and got it in two days. Maybe costs a bit more per issue but at least I am not wondering when it's gonna be delivered. Plus I got a model I had wanted so there's that!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mikemodeler said:

I ordered a copy from Burbank Hobbies and got it in two days. Maybe costs a bit more per issue but at least I am not wondering when it's gonna be delivered. Plus I got a model I had wanted so there's that!

I ordered #208 and #209 from them. They arrived quickly, and in stiff cardboard sleeves, so I got them in perfect condition! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Bucky said:

I ordered #208 and #209 from them. They arrived quickly, and in stiff cardboard sleeves, so I got them in perfect condition! 

I have been getting mine from them as well. Last issue I ordered a kit as well. My LHS does not carry books or magazines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm good until 212!

Funny thing.. the magazine came September 2nd.  I intended to read it that night.  Wife moved it... and out of sight, out of mind!

I came across it on Sunday sitting in a pile of already read magazines in my office.   so I read it!   Great issue!  I enjoyed every bit.  The interview with Atlantis was worth the price of the entire magazine!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

I'm good until 212!

Funny thing.. the magazine came September 2nd.  I intended to read it that night.  Wife moved it... and out of sight, out of mind!

I came across it on Sunday sitting in a pile of already read magazines in my office.   so I read it!   Great issue!  I enjoyed every bit.  The interview with Atlantis was worth the price of the entire magazine!

I agree on that Atlantis interview.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...