Model Cars Magazine Forum

I no longer want to be a USPS customer.

10 hours ago, BlackSheep214 said:

Really? Then you haven’t read this article.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mail-delivery-slower-usps-october-1/

This article is about changes that began on October 1, 2021. The vast majority of complaints in this thread are about what has happened before October 1. DeJoy's previous attempts at change were directed towards efficiency. This article discusses a cost-cutting move. I stand by my statement.

Edited by vintagerpm

10 hours ago, Brutalform said:

Fair enough. One can only wait and see, then we can judge his performance. So far, I don’t see things getting better, only worse. Time will tell. 

As I said...just you wait and see. It’s going to get worse, not better. Cost cutting in all the wrong places except his salary.

• Like 1

Canadian here, what does "Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item" mean. All I know is it has been sitting for 8 days.

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item

October 12, 2021 at 3:40 pm

EMMAUS, PA 18049 

15 hours ago, BlackSheep214 said:

As I said...just you wait and see. It’s going to get worse, not better. Cost cutting in all the wrong places except his salary.

Oh I get it. I thought this guy was a tool ever since he was “installed” as the postmaster general. Things were getting bad, now they have become more worse. I’d bet in another couple of months there will be either no changes, or it will change for the worst. 

Im just happy I received a refund on my item. 

Edited by Brutalform

15 hours ago, peteski said:

"Shipping Partner".  That means USPS is using an outside contractor.  That is one of the problems.

It might be UPS Mail Innovations. UPS picks up the package, transports it, and hands it off to USPS for final delivery. Seems to take forever and the packages seem to sit a lot.

2 hours ago, Rodent said:

It might be UPS Mail Innovations. UPS picks up the package, transports it, and hands it off to USPS for final delivery. Seems to take forever and the packages seem to sit a lot.

Yep, that's been my experience when I see UPS Mail Innovations in the tracking info.