Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fmeep the Cat has left us

SfanGoch

A very sad day. Raven, aka Fmeep, our beloved cat pal, passed away peacefully in our arms at 9:40 A.M. this morning. He was much more than a pet. Raven was a true member of our family for 14 wonderful years. He was the swellest little buddy one could ever ask for. God made sure that he wouldn't suffer anymore and he'll have a grand time in Heaven. Our baby will always be with us in spirit.

IMG_2762.JPG.5205f57e5714dadf58e5d7e778fc530c.JPG

IMG_3938_a.jpg.e1a2acf882ac1400628c44c49ca08ee8.jpg

IMG_3683.JPG.e64ed5a38a1960534ae766dc3a969fca.JPG

IMG_3410.JPG.b3ef6fdf8b13704a09f96616b5c76ce0.JPG

IMG_2962_a.jpg.1a0a23558680759b611ddaba6dd8c229.jpg

IMG_3377_c.jpg.f8244f2059194f1bfaf8b665bdbb56fc.jpg

IMG_2962_a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Sorry to hear that Joe. I lost my two within 3 months of each other a couple years ago. I miss them both and can not bring myself to get another . One was more like a dog, would come looking for me and often times waiting for me outside the bathroom .

• Like 1

Thank you for providing a caring and loving home for that love bug for his brief time in the physical realm. I'm sure that me Molly Anne (2002-2019) and Oliver Sabastian (2003-2020) and countless others will greet his Spirit.

(is that your son, grandson, nephew,...?, in those photos? Just curious -- looks like he really loved and cherished your feline) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1972coronet said:

Thank you for providing a caring and loving home for that love bug for his brief time in the physical realm. I'm sure that me Molly Anne (2002-2019) and Oliver Sabastian (2003-2020) and countless others will greet his Spirit.

(is that your son, grandson, nephew,...?, in those photos? Just curious -- looks like he really loved and cherished your feline) 

Thanks, John. He's going to have great company. :)

That's my son when he was eight years old in 2010.

• Thanks 1

My son and I sincerely thank everyone for your kind words and reactions. The vet called me at 9:06 A.M. with the results of Raven's blood work. It was very bad. Liver cancer, reduced kidney functions and other terminal problems. He said that he needed to be euthanized as soon as possible. I asked him if we could still hold out hope to have him with us for another day; but, he said that Raven could die at any moment and his suffering would be over. I'm morally against this but we didn't want our baby to endure any further pain. As we prepared to take Raven to the clinic, I held him and he looked at me, opened his little mouth as if he wanted to say something and went limp. Watching our little pal pass away in my arms was one of the most difficult and saddest things I've ever experienced. An animal's love is unconditional and we saw that in his eyes as his soul passed into God's hands. Raven always knew how much we loved him and he returned that love a thousandfold every single day. Raven was a tough, yet lovable, guy and he went out on his own terms, being with those who loved him so much. Playing by his own rules, that is Raven. 🙂

Edited by SfanGoch
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

Sorry to hear of your loss Joe.  Pets are family members, just like humans.

My cat passed away at 20 years.  It was very sad.  She was paralyzed (probably from a stroke) I was also present til her last moments and it was just like losing a close relative.  I still get choked up thinking about it (and it was quite a few years ago).

Just remember all the good times you all had with Fmeep.

• Thanks 1

Joe Z, we lost a cat that we loved a year  ago! We know what it feels like to lose a loved one. They are part of the family. They help us Humans with our nurturing skills , then they are gone! May God bless your pet, Fmeep and send healing graces down to you and your family.

Edited by paul alflen
spelling, proper grammar
  • Like 2

I'm a cat person. Loved the 3 German Shepherd dogs we had but the two cats we had were just great. I still miss them so much. Our neighbor just made a trip with her two children to the Galapagos Islands for a week and we cared for her cat Rooney. I've grown really attached to him. He's an older cat but still very agile and can leap up into a tall chair easily. I just love him. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our furry friends become part of our familly in my experiance.I think that is why it is so difficult to say goodbye. There are always the memories during the time you have together that makes it a little easier. 

Sorry for your loss Joe , he looks like a great cat .

My houghts and prayers  are with you and your family.

Jerry

• Like 2