Model Cars Magazine Forum

1947 Cadillac Club Coupe Sedanette

Jeffcad

Hello !

Here's my latest built. This is the Robert Burns's 1/25 kit (Too Many Projects) Cadillac 1947 Club Coupe. I have painted her in Lotus Cream, a color on the paint chart that year. I've used the Revell's 1949 Oldsmobile kit for donor parts, such as a base for the interior that I have converted to fit. Tires are late Modelhaus's ones. Robert has nailed the overall proportions on this incredible kit, hard but so fun to build, but she comes without the rear arch wheel skirt so it had to be created for more accuracy. Flying goddess emblem comes from 3d Scale online boutique. Never made before in that scale, this Cadillac is a great addition in any Cadillac collection. Thanks for watching.

IM8A7742.JPG

IM8A7741.JPG

IM8A7743.JPG

IM8A7744.JPG

IM8A7760.JPG

IM8A7748.JPG

IM8A7750.JPG

IM8A7751.JPG

• Like 12

9 hours ago, stevez said:

Was this a one off kit he did for you? I'd love a 38 41 zephyr!

Hi Steve

This Cadillac is on his list since early 2023 approx, as well as a 1949 Club Coupe Sedanette. So it's not a one off. Robert is doing special orders and creations if someone ask for at least 10 units. It's the minimum for him to assure production and profitability. Although there is some Cadillac models I'd really love to see and think as potential winners, ( such as Eldorado Broughams '57-'58 ) pre-ordering 10 is way too much for me, money wise... No Lincoln Zephyr for now, unfortunately, but he takes all suggestions. :)

On 1/15/2024 at 7:12 PM, Jeffcad said:

Hi Steve

This Cadillac is on his list since early 2023 approx, as well as a 1949 Club Coupe Sedanette. So it's not a one off. Robert is doing special orders and creations if someone ask for at least 10 units. It's the minimum for him to assure production and profitability. Although there is some Cadillac models I'd really love to see and think as potential winners, ( such as Eldorado Broughams '57-'58 ) pre-ordering 10 is way too much for me, money wise... No Lincoln Zephyr for now, unfortunately, but he takes 

On 1/15/2024 at 7:12 PM, Jeffcad said:

Hi Steve

This Cadillac is on his list since early 2023 approx, as well as a 1949 Club Coupe Sedanette. So it's not a one off. Robert is doing special orders and creations if someone ask for at least 10 units. It's the minimum for him to assure production and profitability. Although there is some Cadillac models I'd really love to see and think as potential winners, ( such as Eldorado Broughams '57-'58 ) pre-ordering 10 is way too much for me, money wise... No Lincoln Zephyr for now, unfortunately, but he takes all suggestions. :)

Thanks,  definitely interested in the 49 club coupe. You order from Facebook?

11 hours ago, stevez said:

Hi Steve,

yes, got that '47 from his facebook page. I bought the 49 also, beautiful proportions overall, should have complete that one mid February.