Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

11 hours ago, keyser said:

@cobramanĀ Ray-Ā KA usually much better than that. Looks like grommets around holes not there, Iā€™d bug them. Even box photo looks suboptimal. Hope youā€™re not out much$. KA pricey at times. Iā€™ve not had anything from them like that.Ā 

Seems like after market resin is always a gambleĀ 

• Like 1

Had a power outage from some storms Monday, power came back last night. I picked up some models this past Sunday at an auto swap meet.

I bought two builds, one was this Mustang II and a Pinto. I gave the pinto to my brother. the kits are still at my brothers house in his garage.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

IMG_3685.jpg

15 hours ago, wrenchr said:

Had a power outage from some storms Monday, power came back last night. I picked up some models this past Sunday at an auto swap meet.

I bought two builds, one was this Mustang II and a Pinto. I gave the pinto to my brother. the kits are still at my brothers house in his garage.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

IMG_3685.jpg

All right. A Mutt II. I really wish Round 2 would reissue MPCā€™s old Mustang II Cobra II kit. Itā€™s been a long time. Too long.Ā 

Here's a few of what I've picked up over the summer , they are all new/complete and the Cougar is still sealed !Ā  I built all these as a kid so it's really nostalgia that made be buy them again , at pretty decent prices too .Ā  I do plan on building them all except the nomad , that one I just really like the box art .

000 0002

Got these a couple weeks ago on Ebay . A seller had several of them but they were kinda pricey so I just bought two sets .

000 0003

• Like 8

The Entex, '69 Vette that I won on eBay arrived today!Ā  Upon closer inspection, it looks a lot better than I thought it would. Got some cool plans for this one too. Have better tires and side pipes from the '55 Nomad Kit and just ordered some 1/16 Torq thrusts from Casey's eBay store to give it that "Day 2" look.Ā  Should be a cool finished model.Ā  With everything I have ahead of it on the bench, no telling when I'll get to start it.

20220903_130812.thumb.jpg.bf87b072e7edf00f8aadfef93697ab3b.jpg

Edited by Mike C.

It's been a busy week as far as me getting model stuff. I first got some little things at the dollar store, then I got my resin Formula hood from ebay, then I got the 2 Wild Hoss Broncos as well as some paint and decal solution. Now today I got the Entex 1/16 Vette and now the gluebomb 4x4 Dodge pickup that I traded a Chevy van kit for with ramna (Rick). Thanks again Rick!

20220903_174838.thumb.jpg.275da30fb6dad6364036def3fa050be7.jpg20220903_174838.thumb.jpg.275da30fb6dad6364036def3fa050be7.jpg

• Like 1