Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Well, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I got the latest promo in the mail today. Another '70 GTO. However, this one is the best one of the 5 I now have. Not a scratch on it and the chrome is perfect. I know in the picture the wheels look like the chrome is faded, but it's just a reflection from the red body. It also came with the original box that shows a little wear, but it's very sturdy for its age.cgmc_vb.thumb.jpg.bb12dd4802031ea03ef090IMAG0478.thumb.jpg.4cb2a69653beb2f412cdd

that is to cool.... I want a 68' with the correct parts if you know of one or any

thanks

Found this Today at Hobby Lobby and thought to myself.....Now that just might be handy for my Airbrush(s) so of course I used the 40% off coupon and picked it up..,... Another Tool for the Hobby ?

Sparmax Airbrush Hanger 

Don aka XJ6 ?

image.jpg

Pretty much the last of my real "Holy Grail" kits, I picked up this unbuilt '67 Galaxie kit on ebay for a pretty decent price.

The kit is totally unstarted & complete, minus a few custom & racing parts.

It's in A-1 condition & being as an unbuilt '67 Galaxie kit in this shape can run well over $300.00, I think I did pretty well getting this one for half that.

Steve

photo DSCN4421_zps2vzwdkwz.jpg photo DSCN4422_zpsatihh9od.jpg

You did well on that one. I have an unbuilt Convertible in my stash I may do up. When I was a kid, I built one, and painted it Testors' Transparent green.with no undercoat. I did not know any better, and it was hideous and a waste of my hard earned $2.00.

Cleaned up at the local Michaels...

1: Revell '49 Merc

2: Revell Calif. Wheels '60 Chevy Impala

3: Revell Calif. Wheels '57 Chevy Bel Air

4: Revell '70 Dodge Challenger T/A

5: Revell Calif. Wheels '63 Chevy Impala

6: Revell Calif. Wheels '62 Chevy Impala

Christmas came early for daddy this year.... :wub:

And I picked up a couple dozen of the  Ford pickups for a club project.  I hadn't seen Dave in a while, so I hadn't been able to get these kits.  And you know what? All three of these kits are fantastic.  

And here's the new Model King  van!  I saw a photo of it a week or so ago and thought it was photo shopped, until I saw it in person on Friday.  Way cool!

At the CKM sow in Clemmons yesterday picked up a 75 Gremlin, 40 Ford SD, and an AMT 67 Mustang FB. The 40 and 67 were open and complete, $18.00 for the pair.

The 40 and 67 will be sacrificed for parts, Gremlin for the group build.

Did a trade for the Gremlin

Edited by VW93

After only being released for a couple of years, my local HL finally began stocking the Revell '70 Cuda kit, so I used my 40% coupon on that.  Had been hoping they'd have the Del Rio kit, but no go.

I swear I have no idea how they determine what they are going to stock, or when...

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...