Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Pleased You Today!

James2

1 hour ago, oldnslow said:

48 years with the same woman , thankfully , she's my best friend . ?

Congratulations!!  My mom passed six months after they hit their 50th anniversary.  I made Dad put it in Mom's obit as it's not an easy accomplishment

11 hours ago, HomerS said:

Congratulations!!  My mom passed six months after they hit their 50th anniversary.  I made Dad put it in Mom's obit as it's not an easy accomplishment

Sorry to hear about your mom but they was blessed with 50 years together. I sure your dad is missing her..

8 hours ago, espo said:

Chiefs 22 to 17 against the Browns. All of this with a so called backup Quarterback  Chad Henne starting in the 3rd Quarter. Go Chiefs. 

...and the Saints back up Jamies Winston threw touchdown for the Saints.  Not really a big deal as he completed plenty of passes to players in Saints jersey's downfield the last five years, although he was in a Buccaneers jersey at the time.

2 hours ago, HomerS said:

...and the Saints back up Jamies Winston threw touchdown for the Saints.  Not really a big deal as he completed plenty of passes to players in Saints jersey's downfield the last five years, although he was in a Buccaneers jersey at the time.

This one hits home. Being a lifelong Saints fan from their inception, losing that game (particularly the way they lost it with 4 turnovers) and, being Drews likely last game it was a huge downer.

11 hours ago, espo said:

Chiefs 22 to 17 against the Browns. All of this with a so called backup Quarterback  Chad Henne starting in the 3rd Quarter. Go Chiefs. 

I have been a chief fan since 90 before Joe got there. I remember when Henne was drafted by Miami ahead of Aaron Rogers..

RAIN!!!!

Real, live, glorious, wonderful, street-soaking, gutters running, wet rain!!  It's been such a long time, people around are asking 'what's leaking?'

And, I'll take full credit for it!  I broke down and watered my lawn and plants Saturday and hand-washed my car Sunday!!!

??