Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Thanks guys. I have more old Johan's going to the Jersey Shore club meeting tomorrow night for the swap meet and a couple of Renwal's Revival's. All complete,just waiting to be stripped and brought back to life.

Do you have a Jordan Renwall Revival? It's the final piece e to my collection.

went back to my new best friend & snagged another box of builts/bombs for $15

for us truck fans north of the border, it's the cheapest (?) way without cashing the kid's college fund.....

i'm thinking the guy was a Goodwrench fan...there's an un-built goodwrench nascar truck, a '94 chevy C3500 street machine decked out in No. 3 garb, a pretty nice snap tite rescue blazer & a topless S-10

attachicon.gif717_opt.jpg

there was also 4 nice BF Baja T/A's & 4 street tires in the bottom of the box

attachicon.gif722_opt.jpg

not into cars, but he threw this in on a trade

attachicon.gif723_opt.jpg

and i stepped completely out of my building boundry's & bought something i know nothing about. why? dont know, just looks cool to me...maybe it's that 3 ft long ladder....

box is beat to heck, but all "over 300 parts" are there, & for $20.....

know nothing about fire trucks (there red...) but i'm guessing this one is a early '70's (?) cant find china or taiwan on the box anywhere & them prices on the back of the instructions look '70-ish to me

Nice score Dan, look forward to seeing you rebuild those trucks...

A buddy of mine called me and said he was selling his house and getting out of the hobby, so he wanted to give me his stash. What a good friend. These pictures are only a portion of them all and all are 100% complete. I'll have to buy some more Purple Power. I love restoring these things.

Al

You have a great friend Al...Awesome models..

went back to my new best friend & snagged another box of builts/bombs for $15

for us truck fans north of the border, it's the cheapest (?) way without cashing the kid's college fund.....

i'm thinking the guy was a Goodwrench fan...there's an un-built goodwrench nascar truck, a '94 chevy C3500 street machine decked out in No. 3 garb, a pretty nice snap tite rescue blazer & a topless S-10

attachicon.gif717_opt.jpg

there was also 4 nice BF Baja T/A's & 4 street tires in the bottom of the box

attachicon.gif722_opt.jpg

not into cars, but he threw this in on a trade

attachicon.gif723_opt.jpg

and i stepped completely out of my building boundry's & bought something i know nothing about. why? dont know, just looks cool to me...maybe it's that 3 ft long ladder....

attachicon.gif724_opt.jpg

box is beat to heck, but all "over 300 parts" are there, & for $20.....

know nothing about fire trucks (there red...) but i'm guessing this one is a early '70's (?) cant find china or taiwan on the box anywhere & them prices on the back of the instructions look '70-ish to me

attachicon.gif726_opt.jpg

Dan...the old fire truck is from the 70s for sure and a pretty cool kit but will take you awhile to build it has a ton of parts good opportunities to add detail.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...