Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Ford F100 (Moebius)

Good evening, all. Just completed my first Moebius kit, and while I won't tell you that it put itself together, I will commend Moebius for having produced one of the best-engineered kits I've personally ever had the pleasure to build. First build in over ten years, so still knocking some of the rust off, but I am pleased with the effort. Not perfect, but I've never known that experience, so can't say I'm disappointed. Anyhow, enjoy the pic's. Constructive comments always warmly received. 

Tamiya TS-7 Racing White; AS-29 Gray Green with Top coat TS 13 Clear

P1080607.jpeg

P1080608.jpeg

P1080609.jpeg

P1080610.jpeg

P1080611.jpeg

P1080612.jpeg

IMG_2221.jpeg

Edited by Watertown
misspelling
  • Like 5

Beautiful looking build. I guess building a great looking model is like riding a bicycle, you never forget how to do it. Using some of the military colors from Tamiya you got a very realistic looking OEM color combination. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

Looks great! Love the color scheme!  I do own all the Moebius Ford pickups, but have yet to start one!

Well, whenever you do get around to building one of them, I think you'll find that they're incredibly well thought out, and make for an enjoyable building experience. Thanks for your comment.

• 2 weeks later...