Model Cars Magazine Forum

Happy Birthday to ME!

Snake45

It's my birthday today and I'm loving it. I've learned to celebrate every birthday as if it's the last one you'll ever have, and one day you'll be right.

Guess which one this is for me? No dirty/smutty/risque/filthy comments, please. Oh, wait—dirty/smutt/risque/filthy comments are EXACTLY what I want. Stay within the board's posting rules, please, and PLEASE nothing obvious or lame—points will be awarded for creativity and cleverness, and yes I WILL be scoring them. Unleash Heck!  :lol:

image.png.f56088715502f2317a3fc8df4829dcd7.png

• Like 1

So, Snake, is that how old you are or "your favorite summer" [Brian Adams reference there if you know the story of the song] 😉

Hope you and Mrs. Snake have a great day !! 😁

🎆🎉🎈🎈

Edited by Can-Con
  • Like 1

I have several friends your age. I always tell them, "Next year, no more 69". 

Model on, glad you made it through your health issues. I have basically none at 63 and I am grateful for that. Maybe because Mom made me use NoTox instead of glue that could be sniffed.... My models fell apart, but I am still here and still love the smell of lemon.

• Thanks 1

Well first let me just say Happy BD..🍻Bottoms up.I unfortunately stopped celebrating my birthday when I turned 40.🫣😆And now i’am in my mid 50s.Yea so i don’t remind any of my friends,or family that it’s my birthday.Well like I said,I hope you enjoyed yours.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Classicgas said:

So what you are saying is it's the 39th anniversary of your 30th birthday?😁 Happy birthday!

Very nice. If I were Jack Benny, that would be the 30th anniversary of my 39th birthday. I was never a Jack Benny fan, but hey, between us, we made it work! Cool! ;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Can-Con said:

So, Snake, is that how old you are or "your favorite summer" [Brian Adams reference there if you know the story of the song] 😉

Hope you and Mrs. Snake have a great day !! 😁

🎆🎉🎈🎈

A cool rock & roll reference? Creative points awarded! And you made it both personal and patriotic by making it a Canadian rock & roll reference? DOUBLE creative points! Party on, Garth...uhhh...Can-Con, old friend! ;)

11 hours ago, BeakDoc said:

To make a risqué comment about your current age that stays within community rules would require quite the cunning linguist.

Happy Birthday, Snake!

NICELY done! Very Most Way Excellent! Snakeworthy!  :lol:

Glad you embrace your birthdays. I was never big on celebrating my birthday but I get where you're coming from. I do seem to enjoy someone else recognizing my special day so I'll say "Happy Birthday" to you. btw, I'm not much of a cake fan but that is a nice looking cake.

• Thanks 1