Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Traders List

Casey

55 minutes ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

Great trade with Tim McCain (lordgodbob).

He shipped promptly and the kit was exactly as promised. Shipped and packed well!

Hope we can trade again, Tim.

By the way - who's Bob?

Thank you sir! Bob...as in Glidden, my racing hero and the subject of 50% of my builds.

Recently did a trade with 70 Grande and everything went smooth on my shipment to him, he got it in 3 days. His shipment to me didn't arrive and after three weeks, he offered to send me money to cover the cost of what I sent him. And wouldn't you know, the following day after he sent me money via Pay Pal, his package finally arrived! I tried to send the money back to him and he wouldn't have it! Insisted that I hold on to it, needless to say he has a "credit" with me. Glad to know that there are some of those people left that have integrity and want to make good on a deals, even if it is little plastic parts.

I would trade again with him, without any hesitation!

1 hour ago, '70 Grande said:

The same goes for me Mike... thanks again for the trade.  I'm still wondering how many times my shipment to you traveled up-and-down the East Coast... LOL!

More than likely it was found in the back corner of the mail delivery vehicle.

On 12/8/2020 at 2:17 PM, gbtr6 said:

Had great trades with Mike1017 and bismarck. Recommended traders, thank you for the trades, hope to do more with you both.

Perry

Same here man, would trade with you again any time. I’ll double check the zip code the next time though!!?