Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Class Of 2020

TooOld

Seeing all of the amazing models posted by everyone the last week or so can be intimidating , but it reminds me what a great place this forum is and all of you are .  I'm just happy to be a small part of it . 

With nine finished in 2020 I bettered my average by two .  :)

5 - Baja Bandito

1 - Speedo Bandito

2 - 63 Fairlane

3 - 63 Buick Special

4 - Snap-Tite Snake

6 - Wally Gator

7 - 31 Austin

8 - 32 Austin

9 - 71 Roadrunner

I was already planning to write how much I liked the two Banditos when I scrolled to the 63 Fairlane 2 door.  Wow!  That looks stunning.  I found a rusty but complete one of these in Edmonton in 1996 and brought it back to Perth for my best mate Dave.  It is in paint but has been stalled a while as life for him got very busy.  I will be showing this to him for sure!

Cheers

Alan

6 hours ago, alan barton said:

I was already planning to write how much I liked the two Banditos when I scrolled to the 63 Fairlane 2 door.  Wow!  That looks stunning.  I found a rusty but complete one of these in Edmonton in 1996 and brought it back to Perth for my best mate Dave.  It is in paint but has been stalled a while as life for him got very busy.  I will be showing this to him for sure!

Cheers

Alan

Thanks much guys and thank you Alan !  The Banditos were fun , I hadn't built a TD kit in a very long time . And the Fairlane has been on my to do list for years , my brother-in-law had a black one and I loved it !