Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Pleased You Today!

James2

At 3am we had thunder and lightning and hard rain like you wouldn't believe but I'm not complaining. Took the dogs out this morning and was finally able to breathe.....clean air. Hopefully the firefighters were able to dance a little and feel some relief.

7 minutes ago, Tom Geiger said:

42B8909B-E030-4D17-AAB6-DA1A1361E206.jpeg.c283d15a69a107e6cfdb17315c192815.jpeg

My new spray booth arrived! Somehow it’s simpler than I thought! ??

4 minutes ago, Snake45 said:

Reminds me of those $5 tanks and submarines advertised in comic books back in the '60s. :lol:

Photo courtesy of Facebook model groups!  I haven’t open my new Pace booth yet. Need to buy a new metal hose, clear out my old crummy booth and clean up the model room this weekend!

9 hours ago, Bills72sj said:

It is finally raining after 2 weeks of forest fire smoke coming from every direction.

Salem, OR

1 hour ago, TonyK said:

At 3am we had thunder and lightning and hard rain like you wouldn't believe but I'm not complaining. Took the dogs out this morning and was finally able to breathe.....clean air. Hopefully the firefighters were able to dance a little and feel some relief.

That’s really good news!!

21 minutes ago, Danno said:

What's your point?   It looks just like my last three. They don't look that fancy, but they work!!

?

Picture is a joke.
I actually finally broke down and bought a Pace spray booth. Will be setting it up this weekend 

Edited by Tom Geiger

Got notified that my area is officially off evacuation warning today 9/18. For danger from local fires.

9/8 at around 8pm we we put on evacuation warning. Then at 11pm we were told to evacute. Thursday the evacuation order was lifted around 2pm. We were then back on evacuation warning. Very unsettling to face the prospect of coming home to nothing. Although slightly better evacuation warning means you still have to be prepared to leave.

Edited by bobthehobbyguy

11 hours ago, bobthehobbyguy said:

Got notified that my area is officially off evacuation warning today 9/18. For danger from local fires.

9/8 at around 8pm we we put on evacuation warning. Then at 11pm we were told to evacute. Thursday the evacuation order was lifted around 2pm. We were then back on evacuation warning. Very unsettling to face the prospect of coming home to nothing. Although slightly better evacuation warning means you still have to be prepared to leave.

Very happy to hear this for you. After leaving our home last week I can relate to your feeling. We are back to a "normal status" so hopefully you will get there soon.

9 minutes ago, Rob Hall said:

Got a check from my mortgage company today for 62 cents.   Apparently, there had been an overpayment from escrow for property tax. 

Did you tell them you wanted the interest on the 62 cents ? You know they would have charged you interest if it was the other way around.